• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Special Marvel Edition 15... gosh, didja hear, there's a movie coming out... :)

12 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, marvelmaniac said:

Stress lines at spine with color break, crease at lower right corner...

IMO...

FN+ 6.5  (color breaks have me hesitant to go FN/VF 7.0 but it is better than FN 6.0)

If that's the case, I definitely won't get it slabbed.

12 hours ago, oldrover said:

gosh, didja hear, there's a movie coming out... :)

Marvel Studios trying to cash in On Black Panther By Fasting tracking Shang-Chi

Movie Will have Asian Lead, Asian Director, All Asian Cast, basically trying to be what Black Panther was to The African Culture

given Marvel Studios Track Record...I say pretty smart move....but I dont the film having the success Black Panther had but it'll probably be a big hit....and This Book will probably become RED HOT

Also may I ask.....could you tell me what you used to take this picture...

I'm getting ready to buying something new to take Pictures and These pictures came out wonderful...just curious to what you are using

On 12/18/2018 at 9:47 AM, marvelmaniac said:

Stress lines at spine with color break, crease at lower right corner...

IMO...

FN+ 6.5  (color breaks have me hesitant to go FN/VF 7.0 but it is better than FN 6.0)

(thumbsu  6.5, and could be improved to a 7.0 if you can press out the back cover creases.  FWIW a 7.5 just sold on the boards for $140 (i think) within 30 minutes of posting

6 hours ago, davet75 said:

(thumbsu  6.5, and could be improved to a 7.0 if you can press out the back cover creases.  FWIW a 7.5 just sold on the boards for $140 (i think) within 30 minutes of posting

And it's only going up...here's another 7.5 that went for $222 at auction on eBay...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Special-Marvel-Edition-15-CGC-7-5-First-Shang-ChI-Appearance/233041299787?hash=item364258094b:g:wWoAAOSwy3JcDrvx

...as my niece might say, 'it's cray-cray.' :)