• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman The Killing Joke 1st Print

12 posts in this topic

i have 20 of these and i have only opened one of them and read it.  Those line frays on the edges are all production. All copies are not made equal but if they are not read ( and you can tell by looking at it )  they won't  protrude the binder line along the crease and in that case they should nearly always be a 9.6   They can get scratches just from the shipping process to your comic shop and going on display in the store.   I have not had any of them graded yet but am interested  how CGC would grade like 19 of these that have never been opened or read. I bagged and bordered them the day they came out and they have been sitting in a box ever since. The question being will C.G.C. nit pick to death the copies with little  production flaws.. I would think it's nit pick to death time if i submitted them. Granted half are semi pristine but it's the other half with production flaws i'm worries about.