• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] *** NEW YEAR'S SILVER/BRONZE AGE SALE *** Daredevil heavy with a few minor Bronze keys in the mix *** RECAP PG. 19 *** EVERYTHING NOW 20-75% OFF!!

378 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, MadGenius said:

That's all the books for this thread. I'll get a recap up later today.

Thanks for all the views and purchases!

Prez 4 + What Ifs 8 and 38 :takeit:...

...and I’d just like to add that as old-school DD fan who has been slowly trying to assemble a complete 1-225 run, this thread has been simply magical in its breadth and quality of books offered. Thanks so much!!!

1 hour ago, smithdatura said:

...and I’d just like to add that as old-school DD fan who has been slowly trying to assemble a complete 1-225 run, this thread has been simply magical in its breadth and quality of books offered. Thanks so much!!!

Why stop at 225? Keep going! lol

15 hours ago, smithdatura said:

Yes, agree! A really great listing thread for Daredevil books! 

DISCOUNTS!

Discounts have been added to the recap a few posts above. 

Everything has been discounted either 20% or 50% off!!

I'm looking to close the thread around Thursday night. If you'd like to check out before then, please send me a PM with 1) your paypal email address and 2) your zip code, so I can prepare a paypal invoice for you.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by MadGenius