• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,488 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2024 at 3:34 AM, Lee Enterprises said:

Recent CL win for my Marvel 1968 Series Starters set. 

(thumbsu I thought it was a great set to have, and an obvious one for SA collectors.   

Check out the other SA focussed sets. they have done as well, I think the best set I put in was SA Silver Surfer, it's just called Silver Surfer (1968) now.    You get the Surfer books, FF's, Tales to Astonish key appearances, and Hulk 102.  

The latest one is Doctor Strange (silver age), only 4 of us collectors listing so far :shy:

The set I always wanted was Hulk silver age.  It would cover some fantastic SA, albeit pricey books.    I was thinking of it when ASM #14 was just slightly affordable in grade.... so about 15 years ago :sorry:

Edited by Microchip

On 5/11/2024 at 7:01 PM, Microchip said:

(thumbsu I thought it was a great set to have, and an obvious one for SA collectors.   

Check out the other SA focussed sets. they have done as well, I think the best set I put in was SA Silver Surfer, it's just called Silver Surfer (1968) now.    You get the Surfer books, FF's, Tales to Astonish key appearances, and Hulk 102.  

The latest one is Doctor Strange (silver age), only 4 of us collectors listing so far :shy:

The set I always wanted was Hulk silver age.  It would cover some fantastic SA, albeit pricey books.    I was thinking of it when ASM #14 was just slightly affordable in grade.... so about 15 years ago :sorry:

I actually have created Silver Surfer (1968) and Doctor Strange (Silver Age) sets. You probably didn't see me (Lee Enterprises) because you have to look below your sets...ha, ha. You have some great, high grade sets going. You're right. These sets that pull together multiple titles are very cool. I would also vote for a Hulk Silver Age set.