• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

On 6/17/2021 at 4:47 PM, littledoom said:

No Father's Day ebucks promo? I could use one.. been buying a lot lately

I finally got one today....

Thanks ebay for 5% bucks earner, but its past the time for me, better luck next time haha

This thread didn't come up under google search for some odd reason but,

5% ebay bucks earner today for those who got it and are inclined

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/9/2021 at 10:23 AM, littledoom said:

5% eBucks Ends 8/11, 11:59pm PT

yes I got it too :)

How did you figure out the google search for this thread to update? It hasn't been working for me lately hahaha :shy: 

Still thanks!

is 5% pretty much the best we can get anymore, or should I hold out for something better?  there's something overpriced i want to offer on, but my guess is it isn't going anywhere.

Edited by revat

On 8/10/2021 at 1:02 PM, revat said:

is 5% pretty much the best we can get anymore, or should I hold out for something better?  there's something overpriced i want to offer on, but my guess is it isn't going anywhere.

Yes it's been 5% for a couple years now. the next ebucks might come a month from now if we're lucky

On 8/24/2021 at 9:29 AM, ygogolak said:

Do people really buy things just because they are getting 5% of their purchase towards a future purchase? Not nearly enough to make me pull the trigger.

we just post it here, so if you ARE buying your sure to look for and activate it :) 

Or that's why I would post it, as "rare" as they are and however unimportant is true, still wouldn't turn it down if I was already buying (thumbsu 

I also use the opportunity to ask the family or anyone who doesn't normally shop online, if they are "needing anything?"

I've had people take me up on the offer in the past, so it's more a novelty ;) 

On 8/24/2021 at 10:35 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

we just post it here, so if you ARE buying your sure to look for and activate it :) 

Or that's why I would post it, as "rare" as they are and however unimportant is true, still wouldn't turn it down if I was already buying (thumbsu 

I also use the opportunity to ask the family or anyone who doesn't normally shop online, if they are "needing anything?"

I've had people take me up on the offer in the past, so it's more a novelty ;) 

I got it so I used the "Send Offers" feature as a seller. No bites...yet...

On 9/13/2021 at 11:39 AM, anstettoman said:

Usu get them right after I’ve made a major purchase 

Tell me about it lol I usually buy going, if I wait there will be a % earner, but then don't feel like waiting doh!

On 10/11/2021 at 12:10 PM, littledoom said:

5% ebucks today (my bday) until the 14th. 

They usually do this once a month...

If they're doing this, this early for Halloween...

When do you think they'll do it next month? After black friday? Or this early? Seems they'd like to boost sales but I doubt it'll be near cyber Monday idk