• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2022 at 11:16 AM, adampasz said:
On 1/25/2022 at 10:50 AM, lizards2 said:

If you're always logged in, go out to the main eBay screen, and check the advertising banner. Or check your messages.

1837958881_ScreenShot2022-01-25at7_14_01PM.png.364ca12d6746c2f06f04e40635a14132.png

:(

Loser :baiting: 

On 2/22/2022 at 12:26 PM, littledoom said:

5% ebucks ends 2/23!!

I haven't received that yet :( 

and I just bought something this morning too, for a sizeable amount. I wonder if they do end up sending me that, if they'll retro fit it, provided it does come today?

What do you think? And if I have to contact them, how will I? through their help menu? or is there still a phone number?

On 2/22/2022 at 10:44 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I haven't received that yet :( 

and I just bought something this morning too, for a sizeable amount. I wonder if they do end up sending me that, if they'll retro fit it, provided it does come today?

What do you think? And if I have to contact them, how will I? through their help menu? or is there still a phone number?

I would try and call them through the help menu.. ask for a coupon credit 

On 2/22/2022 at 1:11 PM, littledoom said:

I would try and call them through the help menu.. ask for a coupon credit 

I'm in the chat now, problem is, though I've bought a lot, I haven't received the email of the promotion yet so idk

On 2/22/2022 at 11:27 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm in the chat now, problem is, though I've bought a lot, I haven't received the email of the promotion yet so idk

If you have another ebay acct, - you can get the promo if you enrolled in the ebay bucks program for that acct before they retired it.  It is allowed by eBay and I do this to get promos.

I'll usually get a 5% promo e-mail for the acct I rarely use. The other acct is my main buying acct, so if I've purchased too much recently, ebay will never send me a promo for that acct.

eBay has an automatic system in place that takes into account - your recent purchases and then determines whether or not to send you a promo e-mail.

*This will work only if you have multiple accts already set up and enrolled in the ebay bucks program before they retired it.  I haven't been able to find a way to enroll new accts into the program.

On 3/28/2022 at 4:21 PM, Darkseid of the Moon said:

If you have another ebay acct, - you can get the promo if you enrolled in the ebay bucks program for that acct before they retired it.  It is allowed by eBay and I do this to get promos.

I'll usually get a 5% promo e-mail for the acct I rarely use. The other acct is my main buying acct, so if I've purchased too much recently, ebay will never send me a promo for that acct.

eBay has an automatic system in place that takes into account - your recent purchases and then determines whether or not to send you a promo e-mail.

*This will work only if you have multiple accts already set up and enrolled in the ebay bucks program before they retired it.  I haven't been able to find a way to enroll new accts into the program.

Well turns out I didnt hey it last time, I didnt get it this time either.

I rarely sell, but do buy from time to time, I'm surprised that it hasn't been offered to me :)

On 3/28/2022 at 2:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well turns out I didnt hey it last time, I didnt get it this time either.

I rarely sell, but do buy from time to time, I'm surprised that it hasn't been offered to me :)

Make sure you check mark these boxes under communication preferences if you haven't done so already.  (My ebay-summary-account-communication preferences-marketing communications.)ebay.thumb.jpg.dff043c966923bdb6123c748730c357a.jpgebay2.thumb.jpg.82a0384ac9693aee1b0ef987faac4b4e.jpg

On 3/28/2022 at 4:35 PM, Darkseid of the Moon said:

Make sure you check mark these boxes under communication preferences if you haven't done so already.  (My ebay-summary-account-communication preferences-marketing communications.)ebay.thumb.jpg.dff043c966923bdb6123c748730c357a.jpgebay2.thumb.jpg.82a0384ac9693aee1b0ef987faac4b4e.jpg

Amen. I checked, and all those 5 were checked on mine so idk, maybe they didnt like my last survey lol

Since I had that checked to receive 

On 3/28/2022 at 2:40 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Amen. I checked, and all those 5 were checked on mine so idk, maybe they didnt like my last survey lol

Since I had that checked to receive 

Yeah, the constant updates keep breaking things that worked seamlessly before.  They never fix the things that actually need to be fixed.  :wavingwhiteflag:

I can't delete ended items from watch list on my pc, but I can on my phone app.  Started last few days.  So annoying.

On 3/28/2022 at 4:47 PM, Darkseid of the Moon said:

Yeah, the constant updates keep breaking things that worked seamlessly before.  They never fix the things that actually need to be fixed.  :wavingwhiteflag:

I can't delete ended items from watch list on my pc, but I can on my phone app.  Started last few days.  So annoying.

I took your advice and since I was there saved the check boxes again 😃 saved the answers just in case.

It had been so long since I've needed to check my settings, I DO APPRECIATE you telling me where and easily.

That's why I checked right away lol

Lest I forget...

On 9/26/2022 at 3:36 PM, littledoom said:

Been so long since the last ebucks promo! I want to make some purchases! lol.

Thanks for the blast from the past.  I completely forgot about the old 15 / 20% off coupons we use to get from time to time.