• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could my AF 15 benefit from a CCS press?
2 2

136 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

Just so you know, I don't use my knowledge of CGC to intimidate or harass other board members, I use it to help provide insight into their questions. And even though you've publicly tried to tarnish my good name, I'm not angry. I'm sad...for you. 

SAD? I'm not trying to tarnish you. You want to interject "knowledge" or comments to this board....yet those get removed by CGC MODS along with mine, obviously something wasn't right with them along with mine. CORRECT? Now i have someone else thinking what they "saw or read" yet have it completely wrong and you guys are all the better because everything is removed by MODS...yeah right. You're trying to help the boards....

Edited by KryptoSpidey

On 1/26/2020 at 9:47 PM, Randall Dowling said:

You may be right, but I read that he’s saying he has successfully modified a book and gotten a blue label after and he’s advocating for doing so (because CCS does similar things).  I’ve said all I care to on this subject.   People tinkering with books aren’t going to be dissuaded until there are very harsh consequences for doing so i.e. losing lots of money, loss of reputation, etc.  It’s just sad that so much of this has become “acceptable” to so many.  I suppose it’s not surprising given that Mark Wilson works for Heritage now.  :facepalm:

Where did i say that i did it to any books?

26 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

Just so you know, I don't use my knowledge of CGC to intimidate or harass other board members, I use it to help provide insight into their questions. And even though you've publicly tried to tarnish my good name, I'm not angry. I'm sad...for you. 

Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 5.28.21 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 5.28.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 5.27.34 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 5.26.58 PM.png

30 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

Refute my points i just posted. PLEASE

31 minutes ago, KryptoSpidey said:

SAD? I'm not trying to tarnish you. You want to interject "knowledge" or comments to this board....yet those get removed by CGC MODS along with mine, obviously something wasn't right with them along with mine. CORRECT? Now i have someone else thinking what they "saw or read" yet have it completely wrong and you guys are all the better because everything is removed by MODS...yeah right. You're trying to help the boards....

I'd help you, too...but it may be too late for that...

36 minutes ago, KryptoSpidey said:

Sometimes the moderator will just remove the whole thread, which is probably what's going to happen here...

6 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

Sometimes the moderator will just remove the whole thread, which is probably what's going to happen here...

Of course it will..ive already been striked and now im calling out a former CGC employee....likely removed id imagine....

3 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

Thank you! I really appreciate that...  :)

.Of course..she was posting stuff she "thought she read"  but was in wrong context because it was removed and she quoted it completely out of context.. ROUND AND ROUND

Edited by KryptoSpidey

2 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

Last I knew, I have to abide by the same rules as anyone else...

I'd hope so. Needless to say that our convo here in this thread, along with others has resulted in my posts being removed, others replies, ect yet some of the replies are still there to my comments removed. Leaves a lot to be questioned, especially when you are questioning things covered in the thread removed by the Mods i responded to you directly to previously before being removed. At this point once again i really dont care. Its getting SO OLD.... You have CGC ties..CGC is removing OUR posts...you say it should all be removed....of course...because i called you all out. Period. Somehow i dont feel LIONS DEN is anything other then just that..walking into a LIONS DEN. Which is never good.....odd name choice for your board name....

7 minutes ago, KryptoSpidey said:

I'd hope so. Needless to say that our convo here in this thread, along with others has resulted in my posts being removed, others replies, ect yet some of the replies are still there to my comments removed. Leaves a lot to be questioned, especially when you are questioning things covered in the thread removed by the Mods i responded to you directly to previously before being removed. At this point once again i really dont care. Its getting SO OLD.... You have CGC ties..CGC is removing OUR posts...you say it should all be removed....of course...because i called you all out. Period. Somehow i dont feel LIONS DEN is anything other then just that..walking into a LIONS DEN. Which is never good.....odd name choice for your board name....

It's also my name on eBay...because I'm a Leo. 

And I'm not saying it should all be removed, I'm saying it probably will be removed because the thread has ventured so far off topic...

I sincerely apologize to the OP for that.