• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YES IT IS ANOTHER BIRTHDAY THREAD

35 posts in this topic

Thanks, Brain and Chrisco and everyone!!!

I am 269pa.jpg years old today.

I'm a little sad cause a lot of people from work are heading to San Diego today and having just moved here a few months ago everyone else I know is hundreds of miles away.

So I guess my plan for tonight after work that is...

I'll come home,check my messages to see if anyone loves me, go out to dinner with my fiance, have a vanilla icecream birthday cake. And complain to my fiance tonight and anyone in hearing distance in my girly drinking drunken rage that I am a 26 years old starting to slowing lose my hair and develop a beer belly and I don't even drink beer.

Thanks again for wishing me a happy birthday.

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

As a birthday present to me everybody post your favorite Marvel or Darkhorse StarWars comicbook covers for me to see.

Hint: my favorite cover is the one to Marvel comics' Star Wars issue 14.

insane.gifyay.gifcloud9.gif

I'll come home,check my messages to see if anyone loves me, go out to dinner with my fiance, have a vanilla icecream birthday cake. And complain to my fiance tonight and anyone in hearing distance in my girly drinking drunken rage that I am a 26 years old starting to slowing lose my hair and develop a beer belly and I don't even drink beer.

Hey it could be alot worse....wait...is that....nah....Happy Birthday!

newt.jpg

I am a 26 years old starting to slowing lose my hair and develop a beer belly and I don't even drink beer.

Happy Birthday Newt!!!

Things could be worse.....We share a birthday but I'm now 43 not 26...so just imagine what you'll look look like in another 17 years. 893whatthe.gif

Hey, wait a minute...maybe my broken wrist is part of the "Curse of Newt"(the accidents...NOT your looks 27_laughing.gif ). I was born on a Friday the 13th. Could that be your problem too Newt...were you born on a friday? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Happy Birthday to Newt the Knife! Here's a small part of SW history from the Red Hook Collection that I suspect you've never seen before....any NYers remember SuperSnipe?

swgallerycard.jpg

I am a 26 years old starting to slowing lose my hair and develop a beer belly and I don't even drink beer.

Happy Birthday Newt!!!

Things could be worse.....We share a birthday but I'm now 43 not 26...so just imagine what you'll look look like in another 17 years. 893whatthe.gif

Hey, wait a minute...maybe my broken wrist is part of the "Curse of Newt"(the accidents...NOT your looks 27_laughing.gif ). I was born on a Friday the 13th. Could that be your problem too Newt...were you born on a friday? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I actually was born on Friday the 13th in July of 1979.

Happy b day to u too

Thanks, Brain and Chrisco and everyone!!!

I am 269pa.jpg years old today.

I'm a little sad cause a lot of people from work are heading to San Diego today and having just moved here a few months ago everyone else I know is hundreds of miles away.

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

As a birthday present to me everybody post your favorite Marvel or Darkhorse StarWars comicbook covers for me to see.

Hint: my favorite cover is the one to Marvel comics' Star Wars issue 14.

insane.gifyay.gifcloud9.gif

Happy B-Day! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Are you really 1993 years old? confused.gif

Happy Birthday, Newt!

If you want, I'll make you some girly drinks tonight. Your fiance loves it when I get you drunk. grin.gif

Now hurry up and grade.

Happy Birthday, Newt!

If you want, I'll make you some girly drinks tonight. Your fiance loves it when I get you drunk. grin.gif

Now hurry up and grade.

One BIG party down there in Sarasota? 27_laughing.gif