• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Haul
1 1

283 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, tv horror said:

You're most welcome.(thumbsu

BTW... I mean ANY thread like this.  I hear the modern section of the board is more fun than going into the TV Movie section and telling a certain someone that a certain movie performed like a vacuum. 

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

BTW... I mean ANY thread like this.  I hear the modern section of the board is more fun than going into the TV Movie section and telling a certain someone that a certain movie performed like a vacuum. 

You should visit us in the Dell Karloff tv horror and more in the Silverage thread, anything goes and it is filled with LOVE.:bigsmile:

71044cd171f7cc21edf2a3aae2d39634.jpg

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

I'm getting a feeling that this is what's happening with these two?:bigsmile:

df4f940a2016e8784de9640f5cf2d065._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Been thinking the same thing myself! Do we have a picture of them together @ the same time? How is Hollywood's grammar?  They both love Carnage! How does Hollywood feel about Woody Harrelson? Did they ever make a post @ the same time?!!!

Unless they are a split personality & unaware of the separate posts! :roflmao:

1 minute ago, comics4all said:

Been thinking the same thing myself! Do we have a picture of them together @ the same time? How is Hollywood's grammar?  They both love Carnage! How does Hollywood feel about Woody Harrelson? Did they ever make a post @ the same time?!!!

Unless they are a split personality & unaware of the separate posts! :roflmao:

Yeah I'm in "TWO MINDS" about that too!

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

I do not know how I missed this thread. I really would like boardies to start tagging all sorts of things like this thread to my attention. It makes for excellent time spent during the week when I commute to work on the train. 

All you have to do is put down a "@buzzetta" 

@Buzzetta You actually need to start @ Beach coyne Swarmy's thread & then migrate over here! Somehow these 2 have become intertwined! 

Edited by comics4all

1 minute ago, tv horror said:

I agree as sure as my names Kevin?

download.jpg

I'm sure some of the CGC forensic team board members here can analyze their posts to see if they are any giveaways that they are one & the same!   

4 minutes ago, comics4all said:

I'm sure some of the CGC forensic team board members here can analyze their posts to see if they are any giveaways that they are one & the same!   

Yes I did a grammar/word frequency run on all their posts.  O.A.T.S.

7 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Nope. Try again.

It is the first "real" appearance of Domino. her other  previous appearances were by some imposter posing as her or some nonsense like that

Plus Liefeld drew some feet on the cover! That makes it special! :roflmao:

Edited by comics4all