• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Haul
1 1

283 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, nepatkm said:
6 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Brings back memories.

The only ones I remember here in the UK were very chalky. 

You missed out on the very powdered bubble gum ones, but I did prefer the chalky ones myself. They lasted longer. 👍

I tried the gummy ones, but when I found out that the "smoke" was just extra sugar coming off of it, I didn't want to inhale it and hurt my lungs nor blow and waste sugar...

Today I smoke cigarettes doh!

But not inside the house, because that's bad for comics....(:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, tv horror said:

Good man! I too have thousands of digital comics, I wonder would CGC slab my Tablet? 

images (1).jpg

I prefer my digital comics raw.  :baiting:

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I tried the gummy ones, but when I found out that the "smoke" was just extra sugar coming off of it, I didn't want to inhale it and hurt my lungs nor blow and waste sugar...

Today I smoke cigarettes doh!

But not inside the house, because that's bad for comics....(:

Oh no you disproved my theory about not giving kids candy cigarettes 

listen don’t smoke in the house for the comics do it also for you so around longer to enjoy them!

3 minutes ago, Dave2739 said:

I seem to recall the chalky candy cigarettes were made out of the same spoon that those Valentine candy hearts with the little phrases are/were made out of.

Then there were them Neccos or you could just eat a piece of chalk at school.  Either one.

Most hated candy tho gotta be kandy korn.  Every year some nitwit would give these away at halloween or the hated black and orange candies shaped like bats and punkins made of same material.

Edited by kav

5 minutes ago, Dave2739 said:

I seem to recall the chalky candy cigarettes were made out of the same spoon that those Valentine candy hearts with the little phrases are/were made out of.

Without the smooth coating. 👍

1 minute ago, kav said:

Most hated candy tho gotta be kandy korn.  Every year some nitwit would give these away at halloween or the hated black and orange candies shaped like bats and punkins made of same material.

Love candy corn. 😆 

Just now, kav said:

Most hated candy tho gotta be kandy korn.  Every year some nitwit would give these away at halloween or the hated black and yellow candies shaped like bats and punkins made of same material.

Agreed on both. The black and yellow things were disgusting. What the heck was that anyway? That was always the leftover carp that mom had to chuck out after Thanksgiving!