• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

Profuse belated congrats on completing the quest, Ian !! I guess things are quieting down around the Levine household these days...or is there a tug-of-war underway for reading rights on the NA 26 ? insane.gif

The Australian DC reprints were published by Murray and others rather than by DC in the US so they are not DC publications.

The pence variants were published by DC in the US and shipped over to the UK news outlets so they are DC's.

Earl.

Hi Ian,

Have you determined how many of the Masters of the Universe related mini-comics were printed by DC? The info I've seen says that the first 11 were by DC. Here's a pic of a few of them...

That is correct and I have all eleven.

Tale Of Teela is the hardest, as, for some reason, it goes for about fifty dollars every time one appears on e-Bay

I believe that it is the oldest and first of all of the MOTU issues. Recent prices on the Teela issue, at least for used/worn copies, have been quite low, under $10 pretty easily.

Yeah, and when he gets all of those, he needs to get all of the Australian DC reprints too! wink.gif

Some of these have original covers not released in the US, and some of these are 300 page comics! I bought one just for the oddity factor.

Despite never setting out to complete the foreign stuff, I have almost all the early British black and white editions, and believe it or not, probably most of the Australian editions (a few thousand).

The Australian DC reprints were published by Murray and others rather than by DC in the US so they are not DC publications.

The pence variants were published by DC in the US and shipped over to the UK news outlets so they are DC's.

Earl.

Oh by the way, Earl.

I finally got a Batman Rain-Blo gum comic.

Now if I could just find The Aquateers Meet The Super Friends. Do you actually believe it exists ???

Now if I could just find The Aquateers Meet The Super Friends. Do you actually believe it exists ???

If it does exist, the person who commissioned it deserves to be fired. tongue.gif

Is it really a stupider title than Batman Rain-Blo? I suggest...it is.

Congrats on the Rain-Blo Comic. I don't know if the Aquateers comic exists. I have seen another of those Dirt Minataur comics for sale BTW but it was over $60 - more than I want to pay for a 4-page promo!

Someone mentioned a Max Steel promo you might want to look out for if you don't already have one.

Earl.

Congrats on the Rain-Blo Comic. I don't know if the Aquateers comic exists. I have seen another of those Dirt Minataur comics for sale BTW but it was over $60 - more than I want to pay for a 4-page promo!

Someone mentioned a Max Steel promo you might want to look out for if you don't already have one.

Earl.

The Dirt-Minator is more than four pages. Where was it for sale ?? Given its ridiculous rarity, it's a steal at sixty bucks. I'm kicking myself for not remembering to include it in my photo.

What's Max Steel ????