• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

I am somewhat new here and don't know the whole story of what you did or did not do, but you have to have thick skin on here. Especially if you are going to take on as big of a task as you did.

I'm sorry but I don't see why one should result in the other.

I've just spent months helping DC without even charging them, just to help with their history.

I don't need to come on here to be bullied.

Certainly not all over again, for sure.

I'm not sure what happened.

I'm also not sure why people can't let things go and move on. Was anything you did 5 years ago so egregious as to still be bickering about it? I suppose that question is open to anybody. However, sort of defeats my point of moving on.

Wonderful accomplishment. I personally think water under the bridge should be just that after 5 freaking years. But I wasn't here so what do I know.

Unfortunately the e-thugs on these boards tend to delight themselves with

very old griefs that they carry to the grave.

There is no forgiveness or forgetting. A person could come on here 20 years form now

and a select crew that believes that they are god's gift to us all would still be talking the

same old BS.

Funny thing is this crew loves to nail folks to the cross on the basis of not being a solid

outstanding pc member here with all the proper vices and virtues. Yet they can't forgive and forget.

Ironic isn't it?

;)

There is no forgiveness or forgetting. A person could come on here 20 years form now

and a select crew that believes that they are god's gift to us all would still be talking the

same old BS.

Funny thing is this crew loves to nail folks to the cross on the basis of not being a solid

outstanding pc member here with all the proper vices and virtues. Yet they can't forgive and forget.

Ironic isn't it?

;)

If you are truly trying to mend your ways, maybe you shouldn't continue to fan the flames. You can live by example, even if others choose not to.

same old BS.

Ironic isn't it?

;)

If you are truly trying to mend your ways, maybe you shouldn't continue to fan the flames. You can live by example, even if others choose not to.

I hear you.

(thumbs u

I just dont get it.

If it happened 5 years ago there is a good chance I wouldn't even remember why I was angry in the first place.

You should all just LET IT GO. It's unhealthy and borderline person_without_enough_empathyy. Hormone shots might help.

Wonderful accomplishment. I personally think water under the bridge should be just that after 5 freaking years. But I wasn't here so what do I know.

Let's be clear. Ian comes back and in the matter of a couple of hours, people dredge up years old matter at the first chance. Makes for a welcoming place meh

I don't blame Ian one bit for being tired of the pettiness ...

If you are truly trying to mend your ways

I'm not trying to mend anything.

I'm not aware of ever doing anything wrong.

I met some very nice people through here, and I met some who I hated.

I did nothing and would change nothing.

I think that was directed to me brother.

:shy:

Let's be clear. Ian comes back and in the matter of a couple of hours, people dredge up years old matter at the first chance. Makes for a welcoming place

I don't blame Ian one bit for being tired of the pettiness ...

Some people were very kind.

I got my "Supergear" through these boards as a trade, got given a Buzzy 70 for free as a present, and completed my entire collection with New Adventure 26 that someone passed onto Harley Yee for me.

These people were wonderful.

But others were not and drove me away, whilst at the same time accusing me of using them.

Who was the lovely guy who did the Supergear deal for me ?? Can't remember his name.

As grateful as I am to all those who helped me, yet the trolls seem to think it was my duty to come on here daily to prostrate myself in humility.

Welcome back, Ian!!! You have one hell of a collection representing an awesome accomplishment! I wish you posted here more often! I would love to see some of your rarities...

That was addressed to Nerf, not you.

One of my biggest complaints about the Internet is that trolls come on to useful websites like this and others I use for business and offer nothing.

They just enjoy stirring up s--t and chasing people away that have real knowledge of the subject matter.

Ian has an awesome collection and he should be proud of his accomplishment. Let the man share so we can all learn.

2 cents...

One of my biggest complaints about the Internet is that trolls come on to useful websites like this and others I use for business and offer nothing.

They just enjoy stirring up s--t and chasing people away that have real knowledge of the subject matter.

Ian has an awesome collection and he should be proud of his accomplishment. Let the man share so we can all learn.

2 cents...

cool.

(thumbs u

I am somewhat new here and don't know the whole story of what you did or did not do, but you have to have thick skin on here. Especially if you are going to take on as big of a task as you did.

I'm sorry but I don't see why one should result in the other.

I've just spent months helping DC without even charging them, just to help with their history.

I don't need to come on here to be bullied.

Certainly not all over again, for sure.

I'm not sure what happened.

I'm also not sure why people can't let things go and move on. Was anything you did 5 years ago so egregious as to still be bickering about it? I suppose that question is open to anybody. However, sort of defeats my point of moving on.

same old BS.

Ironic isn't it?

;)

Do you ever tire of playing the martyr?

Absolutely nobody on these boards has the ability to bury the hatchet. :cloud9:

I have enjoyed my 6 years here,

I take the good with the bad with the best of them.

I plan to stick around for awhile,

an those that don't like it can go blow a horse!

:acclaim: