• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderator Attention Needed
6 6

176 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

No one is winning life more than Tom Hiddleston, Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, Emma Stone, Baby Groot and of course Mark Ruffalo... 

30 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

No one is winning life more than Tom Hiddleston, Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, Emma Stone, Baby Groot and of course Mark Ruffalo... 

Yes, it is such an uplifting video:) and probably the answer to lots of things, like this thread;) Just Dance!

4 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Dumbest Strike Ever.  cgcmod1 thought it "Implicity threatening other users and/or divulging private information about them". 

Or, maybe they were too new to understand the true meaning of "Phil's Parking lot". Sometimes I think we need a glossary, Blowie, YOU could do it;) 

58 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Only 7 days?

For 7 days we get ... 

Sorry but (shrug)

download.jpg

Careful, this post might just be enough to get a week for yourself....that's how inscrutable this one was.

Nothing is a big deal until that "not a big deal" is teaching the new fish the ways of the big house in the most biblically unfair way....AKA.....lets all try to show a little empathy lest the bell tolls for thee. 

30 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Careful, this post might just be enough to get a week for yourself....that's how inscrutable this one was.

Nothing is a big deal until that "not a big deal" is teaching the new fish the ways of the big house in the most biblically unfair way....AKA.....lets all try to show a little empathy lest the bell tolls for thee. 

Meh.

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

Meh.

BS reasoning is BS reasoning. To let it go when it doesn't seem pressing personally, or to claim it beneath concern when it's from a distance, is begging the karmic wheel to spin. 

Had there even been a shred of support for this action, most people would share your "meh" and have shared it in the past. 

In this instance, however, it was utterly absurd and the thread more than justified. 

20 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I wish I knew what was going on around here.(shrug)

Someone got a strike/ban/moderator action taken against them for posting a google maps image of Phil's parking lot. 

That's it. No commentary, no derogatory personal context, no threats (implied or otherwise). Just a picture. 

Utterly ludicrous. 

2 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Someone got a strike/ban/moderator action taken against them for posting a google maps image of Phil's parking lot. 

That's it. No commentary, no derogatory personal context, no threats (implied or otherwise). Just a picture. 

Utterly ludicrous. 

WHAT! That's it?

Man this place is getting a bit sensitive,  no?

6 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Utterly ludicrous. 

I got warning points for posting an emoji.

This one specifically: :gossip:

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

WHAT! That's it?

Man this place is getting a bit sensitive,  no?

Capwouldneverbethissensitivehe'djustgomehandmoveon.

3 minutes ago, greggy said:

I deserved every strike I got.

Next time, go for the jugular, Fro

You deserve worse, but that's part of your charm. 

1 minute ago, creaturefan95 said:

What was the context of your post?

It was intimating that someone was being hypocritical-and they were.  They were excoriating someone for something, and doing that very thing on the same page lol Still, if we get warnings for just intimating stuff, I mean thats way calmer than the old days so I dont see the problem.