• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderator Attention Needed
6 6

176 posts in this topic

So the lesson here is you can post pics of Phil's parking lot and maps of it-but sometimes you cant.  Got it.  

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:
6 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Dumbest Strike Ever.  cgcmod1 thought it "Implicity threatening other users and/or divulging private information about them". 

Or, maybe they were too new to understand the true meaning of "Phil's Parking lot". 

cgcmod1 handed out the strike, not cgcmod12, who just got here. 

I thought I would chime in.  An Admin who was not familiar with the term PPL issued the warning.  That person was informed by all the mods, that this was a joke from a long time ago, and the post was meant to be funny.  When the admin returned, the warning was revoked.  

1 hour ago, comix4fun said:

BS reasoning is BS reasoning. To let it go when it doesn't seem pressing personally, or to claim it beneath concern when it's from a distance, is begging the karmic wheel to spin. 

Had there even been a shred of support for this action, most people would share your "meh" and have shared it in the past. 

In this instance, however, it was utterly absurd and the thread more than justified. 

Turns out it was a big meh.

Edited by Logan510

1 minute ago, cgcmod8 said:

I thought I would chime in.  An Admin who was not familiar with the term PPL issued the warning.  That person was informed by all the mods, that this was a joke from a long time ago, and the post was meant to be funny.  When the admin returned, the warning was revoked.  

Is it policy to give strike if they dont understand a post?

2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Maybe it was a cumulative effect.

See the post above yours. 

6 minutes ago, kav said:

Is it policy to give strike if they dont understand a post?

Misunderstand so maybe.... hindsight is 20/20

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Misunderstand so yes... hindsight is 20/20

Attention all: for every post, pls give complete description/back story and any and all pertinent data related to that post.  If post not fully understood, strike will be issued.  That is all.

Just now, kav said:

Attention all: for every post, pls give complete description/back story and any and all pertinent data related to that post.  If post not fully understood, strike will be issued.  That is all.

Sarcasm but it happens lol

I noticed no one mentioned that it wasn't because either of the 2 in the thread in question reported the post either lol

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Sarcasm but it happens lol

I noticed no one mentioned that it wasn't because either of the 2 in the thread in question reported the post either lol

reported.  You did not include full backstory for your post.

1 minute ago, kav said:

reported.  You did not include full backstory for your post.

No but I made a good point so did you lol

TRIGGERED!:takeit:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

No but I made a good point so did you lol

TRIGGERED!:takeit:

Reported-again!

47 minutes ago, cgcmod8 said:

Please let NewMod47 know that I am, at this very moment, recalling all laser beam outfitted Shltzus from ransacking his residence.

Also, I cannot be held responsible for the squad of drunk, surly, raccoons that were dispatched at the outset of this thread.

Sincerely,

Free the ‘Fro Movement

Edited by Park