• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderator Attention Needed
6 6

176 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

Looks like my initial instinct was correct. A big meh.

Always go with your gut.

Just now, kav said:

Always go with your gut.

I wasn't aware of the details. Turned out to be a big misunderstanding, justice was served...first world problems.

(shrug)

1 hour ago, Logan510 said:

Looks like my initial instinct was correct. A big meh.

Someone got moderated incorrectly. It matters as much as it matters. 

Edited by comix4fun

10 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I wasn't aware of the details. Turned out to be a big misunderstanding, justice was served...first world problems.

(shrug)

Someone started a thread to correct it. They didn’t call for a boycott, ask for Congressional hearings, or otherwise overreact. 

3 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Someone started a thread to correct it. They didn’t call for a boycott, ask for Congressional hearings, or otherwise overreact. 

Meh.

20 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Meh.

Because there's literally nothing that happens on this board that's NOT a 1st world problem. 

No one here is walking 7 miles to get water. No one here has had a warlord steal their UN aid rations. No one here has worries expressed on the boards beyond their submissions coming back 9.6 instead of 9.8.

Everything that's NOT a first world problem happens far far from here.

It was the quintessential 1st world problem that got its 1st world solution. 

And this particular 1st world problem got a thread calling it out, which is the only reason "justice", as it were, was served. 

3 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Because there's literally nothing that happens on this board that's NOT a 1st world problem. 

No one here is walking 7 miles to get water. No one here has had a warlord steal their UN aid rations. No one here has worries expressed on the boards beyond their submissions coming back 9.6 instead of 9.8.

Everything that's NOT a first world problem happens far far from here.

It was the quintessential 1st world problem that got its 1st world solution. 

And this particular 1st world problem got a thread calling it out, which is the only reason "justice", as it were, was served. 

I guess I don’t feel as strongly as you do about it. Probably could’ve been solved with a phone call (shrug)

2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I guess I don’t feel as strongly as you do about it. Probably could’ve been solved with a phone call (shrug)

Batphone_001.jpg

To whom? On Friday evening after business hours when this occurred? Today being the first business day since.

9 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

To whom? On Friday evening after business hours when this occurred? Today being the first business day since.

I don’t know, It’s not like he got banned or anything. Worst case scenario he would’ve been gone for 7 days.

(shrug)

I don’t know, It’s not like he got banned or anything. Worst case scenario he would’ve been gone for 7 days.

(shrug)

That would have been tragic.

Just now, oakman29 said:

Personally I'm surprised that the majority of you guys even know about the Phil's Parking lot joke.:preach:

Wut's Phil's Parking Lot some kind of parking lot or something?