• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new Marvel Comics are all wavy

44 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, ghost of the wild said:

Special forces don't run, trust me I've seen things and done things to protect this country that would shake a simple man. I just find the whole way the thread went was a little disrespectful. I know sometimes people try to make jokes and it comes off in a post as looking like something else. I'm grading so when I'm gone the kid that is into the comics will know what he has, as a grade speaks for itself, I'm not thinking I'm gonna make millions or even leave millions, but they will get more than just a raw book. IMO. I do pick the ones that I feel will be worth more than just the regular runs. don't know why I'm even explaining myself to that fact. But thank you ygogolak for having common curtsy and sorry you got drug into my mess. Thanks to the others for the input, that was helpful. I left comics for a while as I was serving and lost track of what was going on and was just trying to get caught back up to see if my problem was par to the coarse. peace out and keep your aim steady. 

Certainly no disrespect intended on my end, just letting you know that while some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the world have frequented these boards, they/we aren't always the most helpful bunch, especially if there's an opportunity to make a dumb joke.

Good luck with your grading!

3 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Certainly no disrespect intended on my end, just letting you know that while some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the world have frequented these boards, they/we aren't always the most helpful bunch, especially if there's an opportunity to make a dumb joke.

Good luck with your grading!

Thank you brother, I appreciate your kindness. Theres just not enough in the world these days. Peace

I found that using pressure from a few oversized hardcover collections would solve waviness or bends.

Edited by Ken Aldred