• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 March Madness - Round of 12
1 1

60 posts in this topic

Here are our best free premium picks for this Round and the next. 

If you wish to get in on the Tournament winner, we can gladly give you that by calling toll free at 1-800-CGC-PICK, that number again is 1-800-CGC-PICK. 

BitCoin only

Disclaimer:

Remember while this contest is just a game of chance we cannot guarantee every pick will be a winner.  So if you are betting on Grading contests on a comic forum we do believe you are a degenerate gambler who needs help, but we will gladly take your money.    :)

brackA.jpg

brackB.jpg

Seedings take precedence over geographic location.... So in the REAL NCAA March Madness Tournament, schools like Oregon and UC Irvine are in the EAST Bracket. Washington is in the MIDWEST Bracket. Buffalo is in the WEST Bracket. And so on...

And then there's the fact that I don't know where most of you live... :whistle:

Game 1: 4 Seed vs 3 Seed

Game 2: 8 Seed vs 14 Seed

Game 3: 4 Seed vs 2 Seed

Game 4: 1 Seed vs 3 Seed

Game 5: 5 Seed vs 3 Seed

Game 6: 8 Seed vs 2 Seed

This is actually pretty close to what the real Tournament would be like although there should be more 1 Seeds still alive. *Ahem* :baiting:

Edited by sckao

2 minutes ago, sckao said:

Seedings take precedence over geographic location.... So in the REAL NCAA March Madness Tournament, schools like Oregon and UC Irvine are in the EAST Bracket. Washington is in the MIDWEST Bracket. Buffalo is in the WEST Bracket. And so on...

Does that mean you actually do know where most of us live???  :ohnoez:  I knew Big Brother was watching us!

15 minutes ago, sckao said:

Game 1: 4 Seed vs 3 Seed

Game 2: 8 Seed vs 14 Seed

Game 3: 4 Seed vs 2 Seed

Game 4: 1 Seed vs 3 Seed

Game 5: 5 Seed vs 3 Seed

Game 6: 8 Seed vs 2 Seed

This is actually pretty close to what the real Tournament would be like although there should be more 1 Seeds still alive. *Ahem* :baiting:

I still say Quantum R is the place to be...

:whee:

:gossip: This has a HUGE element of chance in it, because "grading from a scan is not reliable." 

You can discount for what you CAN see...but not for what you can't. No one should feel like they can't grade if they were eliminated, and likewise, no one should say "I'm the greatest grader in the world!!!" if they win. :cloud9:

Like that Aquaman 2. I looked at that darn thing for 15 minutes straight, trying to determine if that top staple was popped. Turns out it wasn't. In hand, it would have taken me 5 seconds or so to determine.

It's a fun, fun game, though, regardless. Or regradeless...?

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

SEED FOR CGC POST
0 old_dano 16-6 [52]
3 RockMyAmadeus 18-5 [57]

8 marmat 11-8 [77]
14 HighStakesComics 5-13 [57]

4 Dan82 14-5 [39]
2 speedcake 20-4 [52]

1 TheGeneral 20-2 [65]
3 Raze 14-4 [39]

5 Point Five 14-6 [60]
3 letsgrumble 16-5 [31]