• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

...Which Sale Forum Should I Use For Bernie Wrightson Portfolios?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

So I have a number of Bernie Wrighston Portfolios that I'd like to post, but not sure where to post them.  I'm thinking in the original art forum (?), but I've had better luck in the Gold/Silver/Bronze forum with Bernie stuff.  Mixed thread was kinda' quiet.  Anyone have an opinion?

Thanks,

Paul (I've attached a visual aid as an example)

23997.jpeg

I would think Mixed is most appropriate but you could also try the appropriate age forum, though not comics they should fit in there and I would not think you would encounter any problems. You could cross-promote in the OA marketplace by putting the link in a thread there as well.

Bird & BC,

Much appreciated.  I saw the Wrightson thread a few weeks ago.  He was a fantastic guy.  Never saw him in a bad mood, generous to a fault.  Met him 3 times over the years.  Still hard to believe he is gone.

Paul~

I would post in G/S/B because the images are from that era or earlier.

As far as i'm concerned, if an argument can be made regarding a connection to the time period, then it can be posted in that forum.

Wrightson is known for his S/B work.