• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: High Grade Bronze Age DC Horror Books -- All Raw!!
1 1

116 posts in this topic

Whew!! That's all I have.

Just for the record, I really love these books and hated to let them go. I have had most of them since the early 2000's or so and never thought that I would sell them. Glad they are going to new homes and hopefully will be loved as much as I did.

Thanks for all who bought!!!

Rick

40 minutes ago, RickHigh said:
Brave and the Bold #93 … NM-/NM … $300.00
Classic Batman and House of Mystery cover by Neal Adams!!! A beauty with nice white pages that features Adams’ artwork on the inside also. Tough to find this nice.

B&B-#93.jpg

:takeit:

1 minute ago, RickHigh said:

Whew!! That's all I have.

Just for the record, I really love these books and hated to let them go. I have had most of them since the early 2000's or so and never thought that I would sell them. Glad they are going to new homes and hopefully will be loved as much as I did.

Thanks for all who bought!!!

Rick

Image result for the rock applause gif

These kind of feeding frenzies are rare but always fun to watch (and take part in). If I'm ever lucky enough to have a sales thread that turns into one I'm going to list a sweet comic and list the sales price as "your soul" and see who is really paying attention or just hitting the take button! :devil: