• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

Guys I am a comic book collector like you all , I dont see any harm in wanting to collecting every carnage run. I recently have stop buying comics and buying omnibus because those are for my reading pleasure. I collect comics read them then save them if I think they are valuable. I dont see any harm gaining a profit or trying to make money out of it. People willing to pay 1000s for a comic then it means it's a demand. 

I am actually look for the next big hit but comic have been stale other than a already established avengers franchise.

I think I need to collect the externals or Nova #1

I am now into statues and memorabilia and just got this in the mail. I now can enjoy a nice cup of jo and sit back and wait for the cgc box to make me huge gains. I am not worried once the first trailer comes out people will drive up the price , even mugs might be worth a pretty penny 

58ae48886a4b44fbb1fe10900b4f856d.jpg

Edited by BITCOINSWAMI

4 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Guys I am a comic book collector like you all , I dont see any harm in wanting to collecting every carnage run. I recently have stop buying comics and buying omnibus because those are for my reading pleasure. I collect comics read them then save them if I think they are valuable. I dont see any harm gaining a profit or trying to make money out of it. People willing to pay 1000s for a comic then it means it's a demand. 

I am actually look for the next big hit but comic have been stale other than a already established avengers franchise.

I think I need to collect the externals or Nova #1

I am now into statues and memorabilia and just got this in the mail. I now can enjoy a nice cup of jo and sit back and wait for the cgc box to make me huge gains. I am not worried once the first trailer comes out people will drive up the price , even mugs might be worth a pretty penny 

58ae48886a4b44fbb1fe10900b4f856d.jpg

Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna buy hundreds of mid grade Nova 1's , and Externals.:banana:

4 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna buy hundreds of mid grade Nova 1's , and Externals.:banana:

Note:Get all The X-Force #10 issues you can??? 1st appearance of The Externals!

:flipbait:

2321D26A-0340-47AA-BC0E-DCF4674EA387.jpeg

Edited by nepatkm

1 minute ago, nepatkm said:

Note:Get all The X-Force #10 issues you can??? 1st appearance of The Externals!

:flipbait:

lol I did't realize that this was the 1st externals, was it always labeled as such?

I used to buy it for $1 when I'd see it, long story, because Deadpool was on the last page as a cameo, I thought that it would end up like ASM #134 with Punisher lol 

I was so a noob, but on the bright side Now I DO hope there is External news :headbang: hahahahaha

Huge gains... :roflmao:

Tell you what Swamptastic, if Venom 2 allows me to quadruple up on my Maximum Carnage set, I’ll send you a cold six of your favorite soda.  

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol I did't realize that this was the 1st externals, was it always labeled as such?

I used to buy it for $1 when I'd see it, long story, because Deadpool was on the last page as a cameo, I thought that it would end up like ASM #134 with Punisher lol 

I was so a noob, but on the bright side Now I DO hope there is External news :headbang: hahahahaha

13057978-7843-484B-BD18-C42E1A562E30.gif

4 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

We’re all here, and ready to talk. If You collect Carnage appearances, and items, that is cool. I believe we all could respect that, however bragging on items as they are unattainable ( which most of us already have owned for years. ), and how you will be the richest ever because of raw 8.5-9.2 items is, ...well speaking for myself is annoying to most members. It creates an opening not to take you seriously, and as members are always looking for a good laugh. ( unfortunately at your expense, as we are not sure if to take you seriously or not as your a newer member (shrug))

If you want to talk items, maybe start a Carnage appreciation thread, and hold off on how rich you will be due to flipping, speculation of a Movie hype. 

I personally enjoy seeing people have unique, and focused collecting goals. Bragging about them as nobody else is in you’re league of knowledge is not. :preach:

Converse seriously, and we will also. :foryou:

Amen to that.

1 hour ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Can we create a discord chat to talk about comics 

It would be a first for you to actually talk about comics.  “I’ma get rich flipping 9.2 moderns!” does not count as talking about comics.