• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you accomplished a major collecting goal?
7 7

188 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, icefires said:

Of course. He is one comic short. He has a gazillion more points than I do, and could easily fill the last open slot. For whatever reason, he chooses not to, which leaves me as the only 100% guy. :)

15 years ago, when I first joined these boards, I thought I could compete with him. And I did, for a few minutes. Since then I have been stuck in the mud and he has taken off on a rocket ship. I gave up more than 10 years ago. 

Edited by icefires

2 hours ago, oakman29 said:

That's what I thought too, but then I went from 1-100 onto 101-300, and so on until I got to 700. Thats when I finally had to stop the run.

I would of stopped at this issue after going wtf- a dude puts on roller skates and suddenly he is beating the carp out of a dude that can throw a car and another dude rolls up in a wheel I would just push over and-

Aunt May could defeat these dolts

61OKVqE1HPL.jpg

15 hours ago, oakman29 said:

That's what I thought too, but then I went from 1-100 onto 101-300, and so on until I got to 700. Thats when I finally had to stop the run.

yeah I have a few keys from in the higher range too and did find myself collecting the fillers I might try to do the 1-700, but I picked up a few X men off a fellow boardie and I did love the X-Men back in the days so I might try to do a X-Men run but would have to do some research on pricing etc..

12 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Yes, I was talking about his overall rank for total registry points not for DC 100 Page Books. 

he's rank 232

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/PublicUserHome.aspx?PeopleID=5835

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

14 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Greggy is ranked #1 in DC 100 pagers though.

Oakman accomplished a major collecting goal when he bought his first Cap.

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Gonna start collecting WoodGod.

Those things are way undervalued just watch when they explode I told you so I'll be saying.  I tole everyone back when FF annual #6 was like $10 to grab em-the smart ones did.  Woodgod is slated for next avengers movie you just watch.