• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this TRUE ... :)

10 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Yeah, the dude is selling pretty hard, but it just says "pristine", not mint. I kinda liked his story, don't like his price!

You're right, my mind read in the mint.  

12 hours ago, telerites said:

Great marketing, cunning tactics, truth in advertising, bargain, wtf, crack, all of the above?

5.0 equals pristine mint?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wyatt-Earp-ONE-OF-A-KIND-HISTORIC-COLLECTION-NEW-INFORMATION-DISCOVERED/223458738650?hash=item34072dc1da:g:BKEAAOSwV0VcJ4SS

I just glanced at his impressive intro for the book but maybe he was using the word pristine as the condition of the CGC case and not the comic?

2 hours ago, sacentaur said:

What a carnival barker, massive turn-off.

Besides, as we all know, True Comics are one of the hottest runs in the hobby!

I fell asleep during his sales pitch, and almost came in to say I collect Real Life Comics!  What is true life comics, and what kind of weird new-age first appearance CGC graded nonsense is he trying to push exactly?

And he doesn't understand the difference between affect and effect  ^^

Edited by waaaghboss

8 hours ago, N e r V said:

I just glanced at his impressive intro for the book but maybe he was using the word pristine as the condition of the CGC case and not the comic?

Yeah, I  misread it.