• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shazam #1
1 1

9 posts in this topic

At Denver pop culture con I was able to get my Shazam #1 from 1973 cgc witnessed signed by John Davey (70s actor of Shazam) Michael Gray (70s actor of Billy batson) Zachery Levi today's Shazam and Asher Angel today's Billy batson. Super excited this is gonna be the top piece of my collection so far. Turned in to be graded as well 

IMG_20190602_111116.jpg

Why do people get stuff signed right over the artwork like this? just looks like scribble on the cover that ruins it. I can maybe understand if it was the artist, but an actor that has nothing to do with the comic? Talk about ruining a comic, but to each their own.

1 hour ago, catman76 said:

Why do people get stuff signed right over the artwork like this? just looks like scribble on the cover that ruins it. I can maybe understand if it was the artist, but an actor that has nothing to do with the comic? Talk about ruining a comic, but to each their own.

Everyone has a preference as to where they want the signature, but I believe in this case they signed their names over the characters they are associated with.

5 hours ago, catman76 said:

Could have just ended it there with a question mark...9_9