• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m approaching 3000 posts and would like a ROM #1 CGC 10.
1 1

168 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:
1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I'll let you decide.

Did you get your Rom doll...?

I'll let you decide.

I can't. I have no access to your life, and thus cannot determine whether you received your doll or not.

I assume not, and if that's the case, maybe by your 5000th post...?

I can't. I have no access to your life, and thus cannot determine whether you received your doll or not.

I assume not, and if that's the case, maybe by your 5000th post...?

i'm too tired to think of anything witty. Nobody got me a ROM doll. I'm having surgery at Huntington Hospital on/around July 22nd. I plan on taking all the comics donated to kids at the hospital for myself. maybe someone has donated some BA or CA stuff. 

:idea: I'm gonna be in there for about a week. I'll put the comics under my bed pan and press 'em with liquid and heat!

Edited by NoMan

7 minutes ago, NoMan said:

i'm too tired to think of anything witty. Nobody got me a ROM doll. I'm having surgery at Huntington Hospital on/around July 22nd. I plan on taking all the comics donated to kids at the hospital for myself. maybe someone has donated some BA or CA stuff. 

That's a good plan. No one needs grubby sick kids getting their grubby sick germs on collector's items.

That's a good plan. No one needs grubby sick kids getting their grubby sick germs on collector's items.

Stop being sarcastic. Better to go in the kid's hospital room and steal their comics than steal their pain meds. Not that I was thinking that.  

Just to head this off at the pass for anyone looking to get offended today: I'm joking

Edited by NoMan