• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m approaching 3000 posts and would like a ROM #1 CGC 10.
1 1

168 posts in this topic

I kinda resent that the celebration around my 3000th post has been dismissed as a “ Friday thread.” We need to encourage members to hang out and not leave after 46 posts and what better way than to get me a Rom Space Knight action figure in honor of my 3000th post. 

Remember that someone needs to buy our collections one day in the not so distant future and if everyone is chased off, well, no new blood. 

Edited by NoMan

1 minute ago, NoMan said:

I kinda resent that the celebration around my 3000th post has been dismissed as a “ Friday thread.” We need to encourage members to hang out and not leave after 46 posts and what better way than to get me a Rom Space Knight action figure in honor of my 3000 post. 

Remember that someone needs to buy our collections and of everyone is chased off, well, no new blood. 

Not giving you that action figure would bring more joy to the masses. lol

Also, less collectors = less demand = lower prices. Win-win IMO.

6 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I kinda resent that the celebration around my 3000th post has been dismissed as a “ Friday thread.” We need to encourage members to hang out and not leave after 46 posts and what better way than to get me a Rom Space Knight action figure in honor of my 3000th post. 

Related image

10 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Remember that someone needs to buy our collections one day in the not so distant future and if everyone is chased off, well, no new blood. 

32x98a.jpg

7 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Someone with 3,000 posts and no unique avatar deserves nothing.

Hear that bell? It means school is in session. 

Someone doesn’t understand Post Post Modernism. (Or Situationism at the very least).  The “non-uniqueness” of my “avatar” is what makes it the most unique avatar here. 

Hear that bell? School dismissed. 

Edited by NoMan

Just now, NoMan said:

Here that bell? It means school is in session. 

Someone doesn’t understand Post Post Modernism. (Or Situationism at the very least).  The “non-uniqueness” of my “avatar” is what makes it the most unique avatar here. 

Here that bell? School dismissed. 

Where is it..?

1 minute ago, NoMan said:

Here that bell? It means school is in session. 

Here that bell? School dismissed. 

Here that bell? There that bell! Where that bell? There that bell!

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Where is it..?

It’s like using whatever bathroom you feel fits you at the moment  You know what I meant so “proper” punctuation is just an elitist concept  

anybody seen my bottle opener? 

Edited by NoMan

Just now, Domo Arigato said:

DON'T DO IT!!!

It's been 8 years and I still haven't gotten the dog poop smell and burn marks out of my carpet.

Why the :censored: does your post keep moving up up the ladder..?

It was like 10 posts ago and it keeps showing up right before the latest reply...