• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m approaching 3000 posts and would like a ROM #1 CGC 10.
1 1

168 posts in this topic

To celebrate my 4 years in the community here and my 3000th post, I would like a Rom #1 CGC 10. Maybe CGC can create a special label for the occasion  Let’s make this happen!

Thank you. 

Edited by NoMan

I think it’s important to reward members on their 3000th post. Just think if I had spent the last 4 years and the last 3000 posts on the Voldy Boards? The loss here would have been staggering.  Look I just want a Rom action figure. 

Just now, NoMan said:

I think it’s important to reward members on their 3000th post. Just think if I had spent the last 4 years and the last 3000 posts on the Voldy Boards? The loss here would have been staggering.  Look I just want a Rom action figure. 

I got nothing for my 3,000th post.

You'll get nothing and like it!

Just now, TwoPiece said:

I got nothing for my 3,000th post.

You'll get nothing and like it!

Life isn’t a tit-for-tat situation. With my 3000 posts/ROM action figure celebration we could be starting a new CGC Forum tradition. Besides my posts are better than yours. 

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Life isn’t a tit-for-tat situation. With my 3000 posts/ROM action figure celebration we could be starting a new CGC Forum tradition. Besides my posts are better than yours. 

My dad can beat up your dad, though.

I passed 10 years a few weeks ago, 5000 posts a while back. I'm still waiting for my prize.

1 minute ago, jsilverjanet said:

Send me your address. I still have your prize bag 

Woohoo!