• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Defenders #4

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I was hoping that someone on the boards might be able to help me with a high res scan (600dpi) of the splash page to defenders #4 for a project I'm working on. Preferable a copy with good registration, but I'll take what I can get! The important thing is that it has to be at least 600dpi. To be a little more specific, I only need the top portion that says: "Stan Lee Presents: The Dynamic Defenders!"

This is what it looks like:

1197605998_ScreenShot2019-06-07at12_43_31PM.thumb.png.6b7e56423211aafc73b83498853c4bdd.png

Thanks in advance for any help!

Phill

Edited by Phill the Governor

On 6/14/2019 at 4:33 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Any image posted will be "dumbed down" to 72 dpi or so.

Didn't know that.  Best I could do in trying to be helpful.

Man I still love those old Defender issues. 

Took them for granted back in the day but like many things you didn't know how great something was until you no longer have it.  

6 hours ago, Mjolnir! said:

Didn't know that.  Best I could do in trying to be helpful.

Man I still love those old Defender issues. 

Took them for granted back in the day but like many things you didn't know how great something was until you no longer have it.  

Defenders 11 is one of my favorite BA issues. I always thought the early issues were forced, but the team took off around the time Hawkeye joined them. The next thirty issues ( including the Giant Size ones) were great, but the series descended into weirdness after that, and never fully recovered.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:51 AM, shadroch said:

Defenders 11 is one of my favorite BA issues. I always thought the early issues were forced, but the team took off around the time Hawkeye joined them. The next thirty issues ( including the Giant Size ones) were great, but the series descended into weirdness after that, and never fully recovered.

IMHO the run was fantastic through the Sal Buscema and Giffen issues (circa 52).  Then there was an interesting, albeit weird, Buscema three parter (Defenders for a Day, 62-64).  After that the writing was not so bad but the art...

Carlo M