• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Force Comics has not starting posting books
2 2

59 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Am I allowed to post books from your site in this thread? Cuz you know I will!

That would be acceptable as far as I can tell.

:x           <3          :x            <3          :x              <3            :x             <3              :x

0029681_detectivecomics43.jpeg

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:

That would be acceptable as far as I can tell.

Should appeal to all those PCH fans here. Just remember who to thank when you make this big sale...:baiting:

12reasonstodie6
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

12 Reasons to Die #6

$3.75
excluding shipping

9.2 (NM-)
(W) Ghostface Killah & Various (A) Breno Tamura, Gus Storms (CA) Francesco Francavilla. This final act in Wu-Tang Clan's Ghostface Killah origin story ties together all the threads of the complex crime epic, from the machinations of the 12 DeLucas killing their way through the gang war of their youthful days to the mysterious deaths of each DeLuca in the years that follow. As secrets are revealed, readers will thrill to see the rise of the Ghostface Killah.
SKU: DCD620852
Availability: In stock

44 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Not to mention the single digit Batman books (worship)

I thought you meant single digit prices on Batman...:taptaptap:

Anyway his higher numbers are better. Look at this beauty. Classic giant green hand issue during Batman’s (fat) Elvis period...

BD65188B-0838-4051-9082-6A676B8329E7.jpeg.aa76be66e25e98bb9e6bcb286a349f05.jpeg

Probably one of the single most unimportant comics ever published. Yours for $135.00 (excluding shipping) or make him an offer of less than what he paid for it. He loves to get low balled on the boards here. Gets his blood rushing in the early Texas mornings...:devil:

19 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I thought you meant single digit prices on Batman...:taptaptap:

Anyway his higher numbers are better. Look at this beauty. Classic giant green hand issue during Batman’s (fat) Elvis period...

BD65188B-0838-4051-9082-6A676B8329E7.jpeg.aa76be66e25e98bb9e6bcb286a349f05.jpeg

Probably one of the single most unimportant comics ever published. Yours for $135.00 (excluding shipping) or make him an offer of less than what he paid for it. He loves to get low balled on the boards here. Gets his blood rushing in the early Texas mornings...:devil:

:takeit:

Looking forward to New Force putting up the best of the of best in terms of GA avaiable at a fixed price and visitng you website weekly for additions. You might want to consider a price with a best offer option as well as a want list listing trade credit avaiable for those books, you would be suprised how many people just fall a little bit short and a partical trade will put the deal over the top. I hope Rick you can raise the bar on GA/SA direct purchase with great scans etc. A little bit of investment can pay off big time down the road.

20 minutes ago, Mmehdy said:

Looking forward to New Force putting up the best of the of best in terms of GA avaiable at a fixed price and visitng you website weekly for additions. You might want to consider a price with a best offer option as well as a want list listing trade credit avaiable for those books, you would be suprised how many people just fall a little bit short and a partical trade will put the deal over the top. I hope Rick you can raise the bar on GA/SA direct purchase with great scans etc. A little bit of investment can pay off big time down the road.

Gator link?

GatorConnect?

Gatorage?

SuperGator?

MetroGator?

Worldwide Gator?

House of Gator?

FourcolorGator?

MyGatorShop?

Gatorrock comics?

????

8 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Gator link?

GatorConnect?

Gatorage?

SuperGator?

MetroGator?

Worldwide Gator?

House of Gator?

FourcolorGator?

MyGatorShop?

Gatorrock comics?

????

you forgot....MILEHIGH GATOR....RULES

Edited by Mmehdy

43 minutes ago, Mmehdy said:

+ 1

1 hour ago, N e r V said:

Gator link?

GatorConnect?

Gatorage?

SuperGator?

MetroGator?

Worldwide Gator?

House of Gator?

FourcolorGator?

MyGatorShop?

Gatorrock comics?

????

Hm

13 hours ago, N e r V said:

Gator link?

GatorConnect?

Gatorage?

SuperGator?

MetroGator?

Worldwide Gator?

House of Gator?

FourcolorGator?

MyGatorShop?

Gatorrock comics?

????

Hilarious! Okay NerV, let’s give Gator a few original ideas that maybe don’t involve trademark infringement.  Let’s see, hows about...

Gator-Alley (phonetic word play reversal on alligator)? Or...

No-Croc.com (Gator means business & bests the nearest competition)? Or...

Cayman San Diego (Gator moves to a cooler climate and establishes a slightly smaller footprint)?

Other ideas?  :shy:

50 minutes ago, Cat-Man_America said:

Hilarious! Okay NerV, let’s give Gator a few original ideas that maybe don’t involve trademark infringement.  Let’s see, hows about...

Gator-Alley (phonetic word play reversal on alligator)? Or...

No-Croc.com (Gator means business & bests the nearest competition)? Or...

Cayman San Diego (Gator moves to a cooler climate and establishes a slightly smaller footprint)?

Other ideas?  :shy:

Beech mountain comics?

On 6/29/2019 at 10:12 PM, N e r V said:

Gator link?

GatorConnect?

Gatorage?

SuperGator?

MetroGator?

Worldwide Gator?

House of Gator?

FourcolorGator?

MyGatorShop?