• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about posting In The Sales ONLY Forums

5 posts in this topic

I've recently Put together A Ton Of Silver Age and Bronze's Keys that I have Doubles and Triples of, I've got them in Order and Taken Pictures and I would like to make a thread for "Trading" purposes, I've got a list of Keys that I'm Missing that I want to trade for and I would Like to make a thread showing my KEYS that I would trade and Then make a list of the Keys I'm looking for....

But I'm not exactly sure where to make this thread.

In The Forum Only Selling Area Forum Or The "Want To Buy" area....I've seen "Trading" Threads in Both...But I know rules are strict..

Basically the thread would consist of Several hundreds Keys Issues in group shots which total about 40 total pictures, I would Then add a list of around 80 Keys issues I'm looking for and want to trade for....

could someone please give me advice on where the right place to make this thread is...

thank you so much.

If you post this in a sales forum you will likely need to place values on the books you are trading and the books that you want but this is not necessary (although encouraged and productive) in the WTB threads. That would be my take on it at least.