• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone who is friendly with Tigers Comics, he may need help! please reach out to him.
1 1

31 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thanks Sharon! For thinking quickly on your feet :)

sometimes it takes a village.... :foryou:

….. or a loving community messageboard

On 7/17/2019 at 4:18 PM, Bird said:

She needs to change her handle to Oracle!

Aegis would be a better classical reference.

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Aegis would be a better classical reference.

This is a comic book reference to oracle of the Batman family who sits on her computer and does good for the world 

3 minutes ago, Bird said:

This is a comic book reference to oracle of the Batman family who sits on her computer and does good for the world 

Yup. Mine’s a reference to a protective shield, and a more obscure comic character.

Both good.

Edited by Ken Aldred

17 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I posted whatever I know here, and it's never magic when we do things here, it's always a group effort.

C'mon you! Heroes always try to do that. It goes with the territory of being a hero. "Tweren't nothing", "without all of you, I couldn't have done it", and other such language to diminish the importance of being heroic. Of course, the forum is a team, but you clearly took up the flag, took charge, and lead the way. Without your selfless efforts and quick thinking, we'd probably still be wondering what was up. And there's no diminishing that.  If this had been life or death, you would have been the forum's guiding light and the OP's guardian angel. It's all you on this one, Sharon.  (worship)

On 7/17/2019 at 9:13 PM, skypinkblu said:

I posted whatever I know here, and it's never magic when we do things here, it's always a group effort.

I am reminded of the Nik offerings. 

And the Comicdonna fire story is an amazing one. 

I know there have been lots of other community group happenings but those two stick out to my mind.