• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm approaching 1,632 posts and would like...

129 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

GTFO.

Oh... and just so you know (since it appears your comprehension is limited) the post was meant as a satire of the series of "I've reached x-amount of posts and want..." threads, that is all.  But, for the sake or argument, let's say I was announcing I was taking a break from posting (maybe I feel I'm not adding anything worthwhile at this time OR maybe I've got a project coming up and don't want to be tempted to post for awhile OR maybe I'm changing my posting name and starting from scratch).  AND... I did not say I wouldn't still read the boards, or maybe post "likes", etc.  There was no inference to a total drama exit (when the time comes to leave I'll just leave... I won't announce it).  I made no disparaging comments about the boards or anybody, or suggested anything other than I would refrain from posting (and THAT was a joke in the spirit of simple silliness).  Yet despite all of these benign possibilities, you decide to hit a total stranger (I don't recall seeing your name before) with a big ol' GTFO.  Nice.

2 hours ago, sagekilz said:

:golfclap:

And you're even worse.  You post a photo that suggests you are raising a small child.  This is how you want to teach her to treat total strangers on the internet... and all over a silly joke that you just didn't get?  

9 minutes ago, Bookery said:

And you're even worse.  You post a photo that suggests you are raising a small child.  This is how you want to teach her to treat total strangers on the internet... and all over a silly joke that you just didn't get?  

Whoa there keyboard-cowboy; you want to "fight" me by way of the internet then so be it, but my daughter is off limits.  Start over.

3 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

Whoa there keyboard-cowboy; you want to "fight" me by way of the internet then so be it, but my daughter is off limits.  Start over.

Never post pictures of your children on the internet.  That's just common sense.  So don't accuse me of bringing anybody into it... you did that, not me.

Just curious... what's your deal?  I don't know you.  I'm pretty sure we've never engaged in a debate before?  Why all the pent-up rage?  But you applaud a nasty response that came out of the blue against someone who has never done anything to either of you?  I don't get it.  It was a joke... which would be obvious when I continued to post and made fun of it myself?  If you didn't get my meaning... no problem... just ask.  Why the hate?

Just now, Buzzetta said:

More painting time... I want this room done by Sunday night 

B15E6175-FFF8-4F30-9E60-0CE226591C71.jpeg

1 minute ago, kav said:

This horrid peach color has to go... it’s been two years.  I thought I could deal with it.  I still hate it. 

image.jpg

Just now, Buzzetta said:

This horrid peach color has to go... it’s been two years.  I thought I could deal with it.  I still hate it. 

image.jpg

:pullhair:

4 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Maybe fuscia

Is that spelled right

My autocorrect didnt give me the option

More advice of a color choice out of you like that and I will have two people on ignore. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

More advice of a color choice out of you like that and I will have two people on ignore. 

I assume the walls will be a lighter shade of grey.