• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm approaching 1,632 posts and would like...

129 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kav said:

So, you take his advice but not mine.

As far as blinds?  Sure... I will look into it. 

Color?  I like the dark closets with the lighter gray walls. 

It's like those people that say you can't wear 'white' after labor day.  F them.  I will wear whatever the F I want after labor day. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

As far as blinds?  Sure... I will look into it. 

Color?  I like the dark closets with the lighter gray walls. 

It's like those people that say you can't wear 'white' after labor day.  F them.  I will wear whatever the F I want after labor day. 

Ahem i also suggested a new frank pic

7 hours ago, Bookery said:

Yes.  The machine was 100% accurate in detecting pressing.  It was also 100% accurate in discerning all grades up until 9.6.  Therein lay the rub.   It would glitch on 9.6s vs. 9.8s.  A 9.6 would come out a 9.8.  Put the 9.8 back in the machine, and it would come back a 9.6 again.  And vice-versa.  I spent years trying to fix this problem, but to no avail.  So I gutted the machine and used the heavier parts to press my own comics in the shop.  And now there was no machine left that could detect it and I was free to dump thousands of undisclosed pressings onto the market.  The machine I'd worked so hard to perfect failed, and in failing, made me the ultra-rich person I am today.  Ironic, really.

I love this post :cloud9::foryou:

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

Still....well okay

Like the thread really. Started badly, ended badly, loads of sh:censored: in the middle