• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm approaching 1,632 posts and would like...

129 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, kav said:

I assume the walls will be a lighter shade of grey.

Walls are already a lighter shade of grey. They were also peach at one point. 

image.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

image.jpg

Anaglypta?

7 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

It's TwoPiece.

Yeeeeeeeah, I was wondering if we could just fast forward to about a year from now when he finally gets himself banned? 

Edited by Buzzetta

14 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

image.jpg

If I may the grey on trim in other pic is a bit too dark for this grey.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

No grey on trim.  Just painting the closet doors this color. (Dark grey color on closets) walls are lighter gray. 

Edited by Buzzetta

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Yeeeeeeeah, I was wondering if we could just fast forward to about a year from now when he finally gets himself banned? 

I got into it with him when I first encountered him (albeit somewhat obliquely).  But then over time I've seen him post with a sense of humor as well (dark humor is hard to grasp initially in print).  I tend to go for a surreal sense of whimsy when I'm in a silly mood. ... but, as here, I guess it doesn't always translate well either.

3 minutes ago, Bookery said:

I got into it with him when I first encountered him (albeit somewhat obliquely).  But then over time I've seen him post with a sense of humor as well (dark humor is hard to grasp initially in print).  I tend to go for a surreal sense of whimsy when I'm in a silly mood. ... but, as here, I guess it doesn't always translate well either.

Agree to disagree.  All the words I would use will not pass the board filters.  But... seriously I don’t want to get into with him.  The repercussions here are not worth it. Eventually people will figure it out on their own without me trying to sway perception. 

Edited by Buzzetta

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

No grey on trim.  Just painting the closet doors this color. (Dark grey color on closets) walls are lighter gray. 

I consider closet doors 'trim'.

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Agree to disagree.  All the words I would use will not pass the board filters.  But... seriously I don’t want to get into with him.  The repercussions here are not worth it. Eventually people will figure it out on their own without me trying to sway perception. 

Understood.  Actually... I thought you were kidding about it being him.  I didn't know he changed his name!

17 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
21 minutes ago, kav said:

I had a lot of paint chips on the front of the house and the garage and had to repaint recently. Did it all in about a month, the garage is 3 car and separate from the house....

I left the door and window shudders (kind or like trim and closet doors) for last, I figured that I'd get "artsy" with those lol 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
door and window

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I left the door and window shudders

This is not a sentence.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

This is not a sentence.

Then quote the sentence, lol a parentheses is allowed in a "sentence." I'm not aware with emoji's 

ie

I left the door and window shudders (kind or like trim and closet doors) for last, I figured that I'd get "artsy" with those lol 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I left the door and window shudders (kind or like trim and closet doors) for last, I figured that I'd get "artsy" with those lol 

This is not a sentence.