• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm approaching 1,632 posts and would like...

129 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Bookery said:

Yikes!  I just realized I've really blown past that 1,631 limit.  Now I'm at 1,640.  That's it!  I've had enough!  No more posts! Not forever and ever 

Merely change thread title to I'm approaching 1,650 posts 

32 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Long live the buzz!

Robert-De-Niro-as-Jack-Byrnes-in-Meet-the-Parents.jpg

Yeah

Why the change

This was a very threatening avatar

Too be honest

When I was a complete noob,saying complete noob things

I thought you were A Mod

But now I realize if you were a mod and not just a better angel of our nature than certain people might find themselves chatting on another board in a galaxy far far away

Edited by Hollywood1892

1 hour ago, kav said:

I consider closet doors 'trim'.

:whatthe: Wow - I have not heard of that type of perversion before.  

49 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Well,I like your posts Bookery and assuming you're the same in real life as your online persona,your sense of humour.

You're not a funny faker are you?! :ph34r:

Well, I don't know what you can tell about a person from their photo, but here's one of me (obviously, when I was much younger).  That's my attempt to invent a comic-grading machine.

image.png.05cfaace276dfc7125aad3281217782a.png

3 hours ago, Bookery said:

Yikes!  I just realized I've really blown past that 1,631 limit.  Now I'm at 1,640.  That's it!  I've had enough!  No more posts! Not forever and ever 

I was fortunate to be there to witness the 1631st post as it happened.  I'll never forget the epic brilliance and majesty of that post standing alone representing the entirety of the thread. I guess it's so fresh in my mind that I still get tingly when I think of it.

:luhv:

CdegWSJ.png