• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
5 5

254 posts in this topic

Battle 37

Actually  a pretty  decent copy  except  for that   light  coffee  ring  upper  LH FC  and  some  general  wear.  Tight with white  pages, 
gorgeous  RUSS HEATH   cover. 

$10  SOLD!

I4INcnx.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Love  Romances 93

General  wear,  light  water FC,  BC. Several  leaves  inside  back of  book  with   tears,   some  make it into  the art a bit.  Tight with white pages.

$10

lhrJokm.jpg

Journey  Into Unknown  Worlds 51

General  wear,   tape  inside  cover,  Ink   FC  and inside FC,   small  water  BC. Tight with  white pages.

$10  SOLD!

2lCNyJc.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Nick Fury,  Agent of SHIELD 11

Another  Fury   Floats In  Space   cover!

This  one  is  actually  flat  clean  and glossy,  with  NO TAPE  and  NO  WATER,   a  rarity  in  today's listings.  Tight  with  white pages.

$10

gX7mr3b.jpg

The Fox  and  The Crow 31

Large  split  lower spine  with  chipping,   corner off lower  RH  FC, tear LH  edge BC,   both corners  of  LH  edge  BC,  and  of  course,  a  light  water stain upper  BC. 
Interior  is okay,   tight  with   cream  pages. 

$10

m6wr3Lu.jpg

All American  Men  of War 44

Flat and tight,   some  general  wear,    water stains here and there around  the  perimeter of the book.  Tight with offwhite pages.

$10

x6q6zFG.jpg

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Are you insinuating I am a cheap bottom feeder? I prefer to call myself an “opportunist” or “thrifty”...:roflmao:

So get to it before I take a Sunday afternoon nap...

Frugal.  A canny  shopper  who  knows  value  when  he  sees it.   But  my  meaning was that  there's going to be  an interesting  Mixed Grille  listed  today. 

Tales of the Unexpected 7

Ink  FC,  water  upper  and  lower FC,   lower BC.  Tight with  offwhite  pages,  few  tiny tears  interior. 

$10  SOLD!

9qAF4m5.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Navy Combat 2

Good  gloss,   tight  with  white pages,   but  coaster  ring  and  light  water  FC,    small  corner of  lower  LH  BC

$10  SOLD!

FHIhaW3.jpg

Edited by catrick339

T-Man 28

Versus  the COMMIES!

Plenty of  general  wear,   some  spine  roll,   and  for  a  change of pace  no  water.  Instead,  on  the last  page  and  the two preceding it,  
there's  a  dark  brown  stain  about the size  of  a  quarter.  Next  page back,  smaller than a  dime,  next page  smaller  still.   But the last two of  them 
are  smack  dab  in  the  middle  of  story panels. The big 'un   is  on  an ad  page. Tear  LH  edge  BC.  Tight with offwhite pages. 

$10

hibz2Gc.jpg

World's Finest 104

Manufactured  with only one staple,  the  lower one,  and  cover is loose  off  of it.  Ditto  the  centerfold. 

Good sized  tear  and  1 x 2 piece out  LH  edge BC. cream pages,.   and  yes,  there's  a  tiny  water  stain  lower   LH  BC. 

$10

HCXBiaD.jpg