• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Friday, friends
1 1

51 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

When yesterday's normally mundane software release went to pot, my plans to join my wife and son for the first leg of their end of summer trip also went down the drain. 

But now, all I can do is wait for the developers to fix this mess, and while I wait, I'm going to play comics, smoke a bowl, watch Endgame, and enjoy having the house to myself.

Happy collecting, boardies. And hey, it's Friday!

[image removed]

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

What kind? Magic? Poker? Euchre? Peeknuckle?

The Horseshoe has a hybrid competitive tournament with Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon cards, but you have to build your own decks from cards you find in the parking lot.  Everybody takes their shirts off and does wrestling style chest slaps to find out the order of play.

Just now, entalmighty1 said:

The Horseshoe has a hybrid competitive tournament with Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon cards, but you have to build your own decks from cards you find in the parking lot.  Everybody takes their shirts off and does wrestling style chest slaps to find out the order of play.

:roflmao:

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

When yesterday's normally mundane software release went to pot, my plans to join my wife and son for the first leg of their end of summer trip also went down the drain. 

But now, all I can do is wait for the developers to fix this mess, and while I wait, I'm going to play comics, smoke a bowl, watch Endgame, and enjoy having the house to myself.

Happy collecting, boardies. And hey, it's Friday!

IMG_20190802_062923.jpg

Have a blast

And happy Friday to you too:tink:

4 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Did you hear about :censored:ing S&M2?

That's been rumored for years lol

I'll believe it when tallica releases the album or gives me front row tickets!