• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s SHE-HULK show (TBD)
5 5

1,228 posts in this topic

On 8/29/2022 at 12:00 PM, Bosco685 said:

Unless the MCU is calling Ms Marvel the first known mutant, (apparently she's a mutant, if I heard it right), I wonder what they're going to do about established character older than her, which would be just about all of them.

On 8/29/2022 at 4:28 PM, MR SigS said:

Unless the MCU is calling Ms Marvel the first known mutant, (apparently she's a mutant, if I heard it right), I wonder what they're going to do about established character older than her, which would be just about all of them.

Exactly!

It's like now the MCU is getting so big they can't keep the pieces together. Other than calling everyone unique and special with each new appearance.

On 8/29/2022 at 8:13 AM, 1Cool said:

We watched the 2nd Ep this weekend it was a bit better but still not my cup of tea.  I'll probably switch over and watch Locke and Key Season 3 this week since I liked Seasons 1 & 2.

I couldn't get into Locke and Key.  The comic by Joe Hill in my estimation is infinitely better.

On 8/29/2022 at 1:52 PM, Bosco685 said:

Exactly!

It's like now the MCU is getting so big they can't keep the pieces together. Other than calling everyone unique and special with each new appearance.

On 8/29/2022 at 1:28 PM, MR SigS said:

Wait, wait, I thought the Sub-Mariner was the first mutant. Curse you Marvel with all the retconning (shaking fist at sky)

namor-the-first-mutant-1_final-cover-art.jpg

On 8/29/2022 at 10:13 AM, 1Cool said:

We watched the 2nd Ep this weekend it was a bit better but still not my cup of tea.  I'll probably switch over and watch Locke and Key Season 3 this week since I liked Seasons 1 & 2.

I loved the first 2 seasons, the 3rd was missing something...but the villain was great...so bad he was funny. Let me know what you think after you watch it.

On 8/29/2022 at 5:12 PM, piper said:

I couldn't get into Locke and Key.  The comic by Joe Hill in my estimation is infinitely better.

I still need to read the series. Flipped through it when bought, and it looks good, but all of my comics are 'in storage' right now.

On 8/30/2022 at 9:01 AM, djzombi said:

Do you even hear yourselves?

I haven't heard of technology that translates words typed into a keyboard into audible sounds.  If that existed you'd hear a LOT less of it, much less the ideas that could exist beyond those ideas you're referring to.

On 8/30/2022 at 9:01 AM, djzombi said:

The population of the CGC forums really is a sausage fest, isn't it?

You're essentially asking if most people here were born between 1950 and 2000.  The answer to that implicit question is yep, we're in a sausage fest.  Hope you like sausage!  :blush: