• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s SHE-HULK show (TBD)
5 5

1,228 posts in this topic

On 9/12/2022 at 11:34 PM, PovertyRow said:

What a wonderful series of totally irrelevant posts. To make it relevant I will say something about Madissyn. But not now (cooking now). 

Yes..., I humbly apologize for sidetracking this thread with posts that have nothing to do with it.  I will stop with that.

I look forward to your Madissyn post.

I personally found Madissyn to be annoying but maybe I'm missing something or am wanting more from the show or something.  I know the show is supposed to be light with comical elements but I think I've only chuckled once and I can't remember what it was about.  it definitely was NOT the twerking.

After seeing the "Secret Invasion" trailer I'm already looking ahead.

On 9/13/2022 at 12:47 AM, gadzukes said:

Yes..., I humbly apologize for sidetracking this thread with posts that have nothing to do with it.  I will stop with that.

Reading your posts was more entertaining than trying to watch the subject matter of this thread...

That is both a compliment to you, and an insult to She-Hulk.

Regarding Madissyn, does everyone have to be an inspirational (aka stereotypical) role model? Madissyn has no guile. She does not seem to have a mean bone in her body. She seems to enjoy life and enjoy being herself. I see all that as being quite positive, especially for the kind of world we are currently living in.

On 9/13/2022 at 5:25 PM, PovertyRow said:

Regarding Madissyn, does everyone have to be an inspirational (aka stereotypical) role model? Madissyn has no guile. She does not seem to have a mean bone in her body. She seems to enjoy life and enjoy being herself. I see all that as being quite positive, especially for the kind of world we are currently living in.

Oddly enough, I cannot believe some folks on social media flamed up because she revealed what was happening in the Soprano episodes.

Seriously? After all these years??

Edited by Bosco685

On 9/13/2022 at 5:28 PM, Bosco685 said:

Oddly enough, I cannot believe some folks on social media flamed up because she revealed what was happening in the Soprano episodes.

I know it's "must see" viewing..... but I am one who has never seen even 1 episode.

But if Madissyn recommends it, then I'm in.

On 9/13/2022 at 2:28 PM, Bosco685 said:

Even the writer of the article decided to ridiculously magnify the extent of it: "the episode quickly and continually spoiled multiple deaths and key plot points from the critically-acclaimed and award-winning series."

Two deaths were revealed in two scenes, one sentence per scene. Nothing about why the deaths took place, so  no real plot points. That constitutes "quickly and continuously"? Not to mention the headlines of many internet and youtube articles and videos outright state the same "spoilers" with minimal search effort. 

The foolishness continues.

On 9/13/2022 at 5:16 PM, Artboy99 said:

Anyone coming to Edmonton, Canada to attend the Edmonton Comic Expo this weekend? The show organizers have announced a guest.

Screenshot_20220913-171321_Instagram.jpg

I wanted to, but unable

On 9/14/2022 at 6:27 AM, Bosco685 said:

Look at you, always finding the positive in things.

Lgna.gif.2eb4ebd94933dac6698ccc6a2d23e86b.gif

:baiting:

Landings are historically hard. I will admit that, more often then not I have been disappointed with final episodes. Even with shows I still adore. 

On 9/13/2022 at 4:25 PM, PovertyRow said:

Agreed 

On 9/14/2022 at 11:51 AM, MR SigS said:

What I meant was if Thor was able to stop it, when Bruce could not stop a (Jen driven) jeep, then I'm guessing it wasn't driven by Jane or Valkyrie. Otherwise, Thor would have been roadkill.

I'm guessing that you're being facetious, but I don't want to assume. :)