• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
21 21

1,960 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

While watching "The Big Bang Theory", I noticed this is the book Wil Wheaton asked Stuart to find for him. Pretty neat.

117717504_691154451480919_7490752870748140861_o.jpg

I remember that! lol I want to say Stuart the LCS owner charged Will $30 :headbang: 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I remember that! lol I want to say Stuart the LCS owner charged Will $30 :headbang: 

I think it was $40 but you may be right. That is also the episode where Brent Spiner was at Wil's party and tried to hose Leonard out of $20 for a Mr. Data poseable action figure.

"Remember the way we used to make these things look like they were masturbating?"

I am completing my signed "Hush" story line and have to get all the variants and 2nd prints signed as well. Just got this in the mail. It was 1st prize in a Comiccon contest or some thing.

25 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

I think it was $40 but you may be right. That is also the episode where Brent Spiner was at Wil's party and tried to hose Leonard out of $20 for a Mr. Data poseable action figure.

"Remember the way we used to make these things look like they were masturbating?"

I am completing my signed "Hush" story line and have to get all the variants and 2nd prints signed as well. Just got this in the mail. It was 1st prize in a Comiccon contest or some thing.

You may be right on the $40, it's been a minute since that episode lol I still kind of watch it everyday but Saturday, but then again I don't pay for cable ha!

Yep was to be another Will Wheaton sausage fest haha

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

You may be right on the $40, it's been a minute since that episode lol I still kind of watch it everyday but Saturday, but then again I don't pay for cable ha!

Yep was to be another Will Wheaton sausage fest haha

"Yes. There will be girls." There wasn't.

I can't get over that show. Love it up to a point. The last two seasons were pretty bad IMO. The finale was anti climatic and obvious. They started shooting scenes way too close and did something different with the sound. Like they were trying to put everything right in our faces. Writing was tired and weak. But I loved everything before that.

I always found it odd that the "boys" were bullied all their lives to the point of mental disturbances and then their girlfriends/wives started bullying them. Except Amy. She was by far my favorite girlfriend/wife.