• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Berkbridge Foundation - Questions Regarding Legitimacy
8 8

682 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BerkbridgeFoundation said:

Any and all previous or future false allegations that are found to be defamatory, libelous or damaging to the reputation of Berkbridge Foundation or its officers and staff will result in legal action. Please consider this post as our last one on this thread and feel free to contact us directly using the email address provided above.

fizzgig.gif.bcab267200a1ef3f3f9f1b0f56a8c492.gif

48 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

Looks like the auction proceeds will be going to the lawyers in order to get back at all of us for our defamatory remarks. Sorry mother’s, you’ll have to wait.

No doubt about it.  This guy's probably got most of his money tied up in books, which he will now be more desperate to sell, and he won't have the cash on hand to buy and flip more books at his customary pace.  I think the implosion is underway.

1 minute ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

No doubt about it.  This guy's probably got most of his money tied up in books, which he will now be more desperate to sell, and he won't have the cash on hand to buy and flip more books at his customary pace.  I think the implosion is underway.

No. Tip of the iceberg. His money is spread around. He has irons in many different fires.

4 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

No. Tip of the iceberg. His money is spread around. He has irons in many different fires.

Not sure I follow you.  Maybe you know much more about the guy (whom I assume to be Robert Jalali) than I do, but all I have to go on is that he's a dealer in comic books whose comic book business is now at risk.  If you're aware of other ventures he's involved in, that's another thing entirely.

Edited by Sweet Lou 14

5 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

He'ed have to prove loss of sales which is extremely difficult....

4 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Not sure I follow you.  Maybe you know much more about the guy (whom I assume to be Robert Jalali) than I do, but all I have to go on is that he's a dealer in comic books whose comic book business is now at risk.  If you're aware of other ventures he's involved in, that's another thing entirely.

It's all on the net. Car companies, brokerage, etc. Robert. Appears to be a highly accomplished businessman. Lots of irons in many fires.

Edited by James J Johnson

8 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Not sure I follow you.  Maybe you know much more about the guy (who I assume to be Robert Jalali) than I do, but all I have to go on is that he's a dealer in comic books whose comic book business is now at risk.  If you're aware of other ventures he's involved in, that's another thing entirely.

hm

U C Davis Graduate School  of Management in the Finance Department.  Nice photo. Matches deleted Twitter account.

https://gsm.ucdavis.edu/finance-0

Edited by Catwomancomics