• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GAME OF THRONES: HOUSE OF THE DRAGON series (2022)
3 3

496 posts in this topic

the lack of any comments here for around half a year speaks volumes about how disappointing this show was, at least to loyal original GOT fans like myself. i know it's between seasons, but that didnt stop fans of the original from commenting at length.

i very much wanted to like this show. i was underwhelmed each episode, but i liked the female lead in the first several episodes enough to keep watching her. then they replaced her and several other actors with slightly older actors, abruptly, and the next ep was my last one. 

the jon snow sequel being put on the shelf is most disappointing, as at least i had hopes that that one might be decent. just seeing kit harrington as snow again would have been fun unless it was awful. 

On 5/15/2024 at 9:51 PM, alexgross.com said:

The jon snow sequel being put on the shelf is most disappointing, as at least i had hopes that that one might be decent. just seeing kit harrington as snow again would have been fun unless it was awful. 

What a crazy move on WBD/HBO Max's part. Easy instant audience. Fans love this character.