• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is My LCS Ripping Me Off ?

102 posts in this topic

I was doing some bridge inspection work near Saginaw, Michigan. Everywhere I went people would say hi to me, and were generally very friendly.

You can imagine how it was for me to move from small town Michigan to the Bay Area and find out that people don't say hello on the street, they don't want to know their neighbors, etc.

with a few bats flying around,

Bats. cloud9.gif

Re: Australia, the sad thing for me is that the only time we talk about going would be in the heart of the summer and to a big city besides: Australian Open time.

Marc

I was doing some bridge inspection work near Saginaw, Michigan. Everywhere I went people would say hi to me, and were generally very friendly.

You can imagine how it was for me to move from small town Michigan to the Bay Area and find out that people don't say hello on the street, they don't want to know their neighbors, etc.

with a few bats flying around,

Bats. cloud9.gif

I did get rejected by a couple of cute waitresses though. I figured that when they put their hands on my back and were extremely friendly to me (unlike the one's in Chicago), that maybe they were interested. However, later on I noticed them doing the same thing with everyone else. foreheadslap.gif

Actually, we can. flowerred.gif BAFan and I patched things up via PM. I over-reacted, he over-reacted, there were apologies and virtual hugs (in a manly, just-won-the-Superbowl kind of way, of course). I think he's a genuinely well-intentioned guy and not trying to be a troublemaker.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. thumbsup2.gif

Except OctoberFire... hey law newbie, pass that first basic step necessary for you to practice your chosen profession yet? poke2.gif

Actually, we can. flowerred.gif BAFan and I patched things up via PM. I over-reacted, he over-reacted, there were apologies and virtual hugs (in a manly, just-won-the-Superbowl kind of way, of course). I think he's a genuinely well-intentioned guy and not trying to be a troublemaker.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. thumbsup2.gif

Except OctoberFire... hey law newbie, pass that first basic step necessary for you to practice your chosen profession yet? poke2.gif

Good to hear. thumbsup2.gif

Now only if Ian and Deathlok can patch things up. 27_laughing.gif

hi.gif

Won't know til October. Christo_pull_hair.gif It was tough...

I passed it the first time, didnt even study.

I just kept my head above the sneeze bar and loaded up my plate acclaim.gif

Or are you talking about a different bar exam? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hi.gif

Won't know til October. Christo_pull_hair.gif It was tough...

I passed it the first time, didnt even study.

I just kept my head above the sneeze bar and loaded up my plate acclaim.gif

Or are you talking about a different bar exam? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Welcome to the boards, BAF. As many said here, it's pretty common to get in trouble your first week. The good part is that later, you get brag about whatever happened and will recall it fondly.

In truth, you got off easy -- no one threatened to beat you up, or decided to become your personal troll. Well done!

-- Joanna

27_laughing.gif quality picture!

Red is fine. She is looking much healthier than when we bought her, coat is silky now. She is a little grumpy around the younger mice. She'll sleep near them but if they start sniffing her she gets a bit savage 893whatthe.gif She loves to hang upside down from the bars thumbsup2.gif

Sad news though, "Mum" was giving birth to her second litter yesterday, 2 babies made it out before he uetrus became twisted and had to be put down. frown.gif The two babies died too.