• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone #1 1st print

14 posts in this topic

Recently picked up a run of Jeff Smith's Bone comics #1 through #10 all 1st prints(NM quality).

Is there still a market for these early issues? Recent ebay auction activity has been rather slim...but is this due to low interest or the lack of availability?...or my biggest concern is that the market has become saturated due to all of the multiple printings including the recent "Bone One Volume".

Recently picked up a run of Jeff Smith's Bone comics #1 through #10 all 1st prints(NM quality).

Is there still a market for these early issues? Recent ebay auction activity has been rather slim...but is this due to low interest or the lack of availability?...or my biggest concern is that the market has become saturated due to all of the multiple printings including the recent "Bone One Volume".

Me too! gossip.gifThat makes a market! gossip.gif

Okay guys, looks like there IS still a market for these books.

I basically was testing the waters and haven't set a price(planned on putting them up on ebay this weekend). But don't start yelling at me yet, as I've posted some scans of the books over in the grading forum. So go check them out and see what you think.

Thanks for the interest guys. It appears that I could put these books up on ebay and get a decent amount of dough.

However, I've received a couple of very fair offers for both book 1 and the complete set of 1-10 here on the forum, and I'd like to sell them to a forum member in honor for all the help and info I've gotten here(yeah, and I'll still take your money too 27_laughing.gif). I really have no desire to set up a bidding war between forum members..but I do want to give everyone who expressed an interest a chance to make an offer...so I'll just say that if you wish to purchase these books, then pm me your best offer.

Check the scans in the grading forum where the current concensus is:

#1 - vf/nm

#5 - vf- to vf

the rest - nm- to nm

if you need any further info, feel free to pm me.

I hope to finalize a sell tomorrow if all pms are completed.

Buy all 10 and Priority shipping will be free(boxed, well packed, and delivery confirmation). Otherwise actual shipping cost would probably be $4.40 US and a bit less to Canada(air letter post).

news.gif SOLD news.gif

Congrats to Solar who made me an offer I couldn't refuse. thumbsup2.gif

And thanks to all the guys who PMed with bids and questions. Everyone was as friendly as a blind man at a "Greetor's Convention". stooges.gif