• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Warren Magazine Runs V2, Creepy Time.......Recap of Available Page 1
6 6

563 posts in this topic

I've got to be up in less than 6 hours, so going to hit the rack.  Don't think I've got enough in me to list 20 more tonight.  My thought is to finish them up in the morning, unless when I get up there are compelling reasons here that I should wait.  Thanks everyone, all should be marked and I'll update the recap tomorrow.  :tonofbricks:

Edited by Stevemmg

39 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

Creepy #120 8.5  A rare Jeff Jones cover graces this issue.  I really need to know if any of you got that Star Warriors jacket on the back.  I've always been curious if it really made you feel like you were straight out of Battlestar Galactica, or if it was a crappy rip off.  Inquiring minds want to know. $10 SOLD TO NERV

2020976212_Creepy1208_5FC.thumb.jpg.76fe5b4cd0cec9e67cee4cd899b8be81.jpg

116087959_Creepy1208_5BC.thumb.jpg.a6ba61d3a805ff977daedf42c5b90871.jpg

yes, I was one of those that got the jacket. It was on my list to Santa lol It was awesome, very well made. Just sold it last year :cry:

Just now, Azkaban said:

yes, I was one of those that got the jacket. It was on my list to Santa lol It was awesome, very well made. Just sold it last year :cry:

PLEASE tell me you have a picture of you wearing it.  Now I'm really mad at my parents.  Thanks for sharing.  :flamed:

39 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

This might be my favorite post on the boards for 2019.  For some reason, it never occurred to me that someone actually ordered one of those jackets.  And knowing that someone did AND that it was awesome, makes me feel like every such offer on the ad pages and back cover may have been similarly valid.  Like being a kid again... 

Lastly, the fact that you sold it, somehow makes it relatable as all of us older collectors (cough, cough, 47, cough) have been there.  I can't say how many wonderful things that I've owned, sold and felt the sting of sellers remorse.  Both sentimentally and financially.  I miss my fire elemental figure from TSR circa 1984.  I feel your pain.

Thanks, Azkaban.

Fire Elemental.jpg

31 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

This might be my favorite post on the boards for 2019.  For some reason, it never occurred to me that someone actually ordered one of those jackets.  And knowing that someone did AND that it was awesome, makes me feel like every such offer on the ad pages and back cover may have been similarly valid.  Like being a kid again... 

Lastly, the fact that you sold it, somehow makes it relatable as all of us older collectors (cough, cough, 47, cough) have been there.  I can't say how many wonderful things that I've owned, sold and felt the sting of sellers remorse.  Both sentimentally and financially.  I miss my fire elemental figure from TSR circa 1984.  I feel your pain.

Thanks, Azkaban.

Fire Elemental.jpg

I got a few years on you but one of my favorite items I got was the make up kits. I believe I had the horror one (not 100% sure) but either way it was a lot of fun. Flex flesh!

0B7A37B1-0F1D-46B0-AC9E-18852DC0D3B1.jpeg.d07b6cc2efb2f8c178fc77a9f11d30ea.jpeg

While I did have one request to finish these out tonight at 9:30 central, it has been outnumbered by those who would like them this morning. The end of the run, the Harris issue and the annuals coming up shortly. Since this was 10 short of complete, I may have a bonus round tonight. Thanks.