• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 4
6 6

380 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

Last time I got the facepalm I scored a 5 and a -1. Take that as you will. I'm beginning to think that they just have a "random emoji generator" and none of it means anything ;)

What's this mean? :p

I'm pretty sure they dish out emojis based on who they are replying to and how they did in the last round.  Even if it's unconscious on their part.  Maybe @ElrodAllWrong could chime in about what emojis he's received-

3 minutes ago, kav said:

I'm pretty sure they dish out emojis based on who they are replying to and how they did in the last round.  Even if it's unconscious on their part.  Maybe @ElrodAllWrong could chime in about what emojis he's received-

No!!! don't do that. By the end of the contest I want to have cracked the emoji code on my own. It's almost more compelling than the grading of the books.

1 minute ago, WPPJames said:

No!!! don't do that. By the end of the contest I want to have cracked the emoji code on my own. It's almost more compelling than the grading of the books.

Next you'll be digging into the mystery of Warner Brothers Studios-