• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 5
7 7

388 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm not gonna let the elevator break us down! Oh No! Let's Go!

Let's go CrAzY, lets get NuTs! :insane: 

She like the night life baby.  SHE says.....LETS GO!

40 minutes ago, sckao said:

I have not recorded any Round 5 grades yet. I decided to automate my spreadsheet further this morning just for mental exercise...

(Working toward where you just enter the Actual Grades, the Round #, and an X next to the people eliminated/inactive/withdrawn and EVERYTHING ELSE is automatic.)

I can't pretend to understand most of that.

But are you basically using Excel and inserting into cell the cell address from another worksheet in the same file?  So that your multiple pages with rankings all get their data from your primary page (the one that you enter all the scoring data into)?

I know its a broken record, but thanks for all this work.  Personally I didn't send my grades in yet because that Jumbo has me stumped and hoping for some divine intervention.

18 minutes ago, grebal said:

But are you basically using Excel and inserting into cell the cell address from another worksheet in the same file?  So that your multiple pages with rankings all get their data from your primary page (the one that you enter all the scoring data into)?

I cant pretend to understand any of that.

3 minutes ago, sckao said:

It's all pretty simple. I'm trying to make it so all I need to do is enter the two actual grades each round, the ROUND # (5), note any people who are out of the contest, and then enter TWO GRADES FOR EACH CONTESTANT.

This is the main spreadsheet. There are some others that I use on occasion as I do FINAL RANKINGS, etc. but I use this for most Rounds. (I make a copy of the spreadsheet when I start a new round and use that for the next round.) I don't actually need to do that, but it's for back up purposes. I haven't figured out a way to make the export as a graphic and FTP automatic yet but I like to do that manually so I can check the data by eye one last time.

I have some small things still to work out... but here is a bird's eye view of the spreadsheet.

BirdsEyeView-Spreadsheet.png

yes if you could go the the kav cell and add "+4" that should give me a boost each round

Edited by kav

17 minutes ago, kav said:

Wow I didnt get an emoji they both just replied "bingo"
anyone else get this??

I got that once when I was forced to use the center "free" space on both of my choices.  :)