• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clerks 3
2 2

56 posts in this topic

On 8/29/2022 at 1:57 PM, Bosco685 said:

At all. Some say if his wife thanked him for opening a door for her he would bust out crying just for the recognition. Leading to his wife having to calm him down for 30 minutes.

His mental and emotional conditions lead me to believe that Clerks 3 will not be good, which would leave a sad (ha!) stain on the Clerks franchise. Still thankful for the first 2, though.

On 8/31/2022 at 2:32 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

His mental and emotional conditions lead me to believe that Clerks 3 will not be good, which would leave a sad (ha!) stain on the Clerks franchise. Still thankful for the first 2, though.

• Clerks
  • Chasing Amy
  • Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
  • Dogma

Those are my go-to Smith films. When the Weinstein Studio finally releases the rights for Dogma for general digital and disc distribution, I'll be there ready. That one bluray is big money now because of the rights issue.

On 8/31/2022 at 12:37 PM, Bosco685 said:
  • Clerks
  • Chasing Amy
  • Dogma

Those are my go-to Smith films. When the Weinstein Studio finally releases the rights for Dogma for general digital and disc distribution, I'll be there ready. That one bluray is big money now because of the rights issue.

These all sucked

Mallrats was better

On 8/31/2022 at 2:37 PM, Bosco685 said:
  • Clerks
  • Chasing Amy
  • Dogma

I don't think I've ever seen Chasing Amy, but I love those other ones, too.

Chasing Amy is an incredibly good movie - and basically made Affleck a star.

But Mallrats was a part of my childhood.

It may not have been *good* but it had some stand-out scenes, including the the sailboat, "Brenda?," Stan Lee, and the first time I recall seeing Ben Affleck in an adult role (although my 6th grade science class watched the whole PBS miniseries "Voyage of the Mimi," featuring him at like 12 years old).