• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boards much more calmer now
5 5

287 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Oh please.

Do you really think I don't have a response for everything...?

:cloud9:

(Ain't no better deprecation than self-.)

I think you were surprised that I changed my mind after being presented with a cogent argument. 

I try to allow logic to reign whenever possible. Sometimes I'm right. Sometimes I have to change my mind. 

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

for the love of God just let me have it already @seanfingh i need some aloe vera :devil: sigh

He wants to be sedated.

26 minutes ago, bababooey said:

lollollol 

I went to claim a book off a Facebook post and someone beat me to it.  Came to shop the forum.   But I really have to get some work done and get to bed. 

Edited by Buzzetta

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I love you and hate you at the same time. 

I went to claim a book off a Facebook post and someone beat me to it.  Came to shop the forum.   But I really have to get some work done and get to bed. 

How many days to retirement?

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

So aside from keeping our pants up and our wicks dry, what, pray tell, is the real gist of this thread? Or is it a thread in search of a gist? (shrug)

Mostly I intended it to be a thread in search of a gist.

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

How many days to retirement?

3,903 days to go. 

Last year when asked about my opinion on something and I gave it backed with evidence, let's just say the response was a step above heated. 

Flash forward a year.  Today I attended a meeting where we were told we are moving toward adopting that policy. 

smh 

Let's not even get into the guy who accidentally let it slip that he is getting paid extra after hours to sit around and do nothing or do the work that he should already be doing during normal work hours when they told someone else who is doing extra things for free that there is no money. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

3,903 days to go. 

Last year when asked about my opinion on something and I gave it backed with evidence, let's just say the response was a step above heated. 

Flash forward a year.  Today I attended a meeting where we were told we are moving toward adopting that policy. 

smh 

Let's not even get into the guy who accidentally let it slip that he is getting paid extra after hours to sit around and do nothing or do the work that he should already be doing during normal work hours when they told someone else who is doing extra things for free that there is no money. 

I would say document what you say so later you can say see I was right after all but that is a death sentence in the workplace.  Best strategy is wow boss great idea I wish I thought of it!  (JJ JAMESON and naming the Green Goblin comes to mind)