• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Copper Age Newsstands!
15 15

688 posts in this topic

On 9/6/2022 at 9:20 PM, Lazyboy said:
On 9/6/2022 at 9:10 PM, ramrod44 said:

Most people come on these boards to share information, ideas and post pics of books they have seen/purchased.

However your standard operating procedure is to proclaim your opinions as fact and then attack, demean and insult anyone who disagrees. If your goal is to be viewed as a more arrogant, less informed version of Joe Collector, you're doing a great job. :screwy: 

:screwy: Maybe try actually reading more instead of proving yourself to be a far more arrogant, far less informed version of Joe Collector.

I proclaim facts as facts. If you don't know or understand the facts, that is entirely on you. I have explained many things in great detail for people like you, only to have it ignored and be attacked. Though, to be fair, I have gotten through to a few people.

@joe_collector

On 10/17/2022 at 11:24 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I guess this book could go here as well :smile:

E37C4ACE-E081-4296-94C3-5D12E709466B.thumb.jpeg.aece042e795779c1862837d50ea4f448.jpeg

Sweet. I haven't seen many MJ copies.

Do newsstand copies command a premium on this book? Mine is a newsstand, but I haven't really been paying attention.

On 10/18/2022 at 12:49 AM, COI said:

Sweet. I haven't seen many MJ copies.

Do newsstand copies command a premium on this book? Mine is a newsstand, but I haven't really been paying attention.

Not sure if the US newsstand commands a premium over direct.  Newsstand is all the rage, so I’m guessing it does. It probably goes MJ/double cover/CVP/newsstand / direct as far as current value tiers.

Edited by THE_BEYONDER