• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,656 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hypersphere said:

And on the air that those passengers are breathing in. I'm still stuck on the fact that Batman actually builds his own custom train... I love the World's Finest convoluted plots B|

the curts swan run from 141-172 are some of the most amazing comic books ever produced.

"The sound waves from the metronome will propel me through the wire and out Clark's receiver"

This looks like a landline phone, and that's NOT how anything works :facepalm: ! Thant sentence makes no sense - the sound waves are converted into electric signals that are them converted back into sound waves at the receiver 

Also, I find this sentence immensely creepy : "Can I help it if my tastes are a little ... exotic? :smirk:"

IMG_8883.jpg

10 hours ago, JazzMan said:

Oh, yeah, Spidey knows how to strut his stuff on a jumbo jet.

pic5.jpeg

When you're trying to protect a "secret identity", changing into Spidey on an airplane is probably not the smartest thing to do.  It instantly lets a detective know that one of the male civilians on the flight is Spiderman.  

37 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

When you're trying to protect a "secret identity", changing into Spidey on an airplane is probably not the smartest thing to do.  It instantly lets a detective know that one of the male civilians on the flight is Spiderman.  

lets see how many men of that body type?
how many of those under 45?
how many of those live in new york?
how many of those-

Edited by kav

7 hours ago, kav said:

lets see how many men of that body type?

Remember though that comics are unrealistic, and so in that story it’s probably over 100 on the plane, plus a couple of token endomorphs. 

Edited by Ken Aldred

6 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Remember though that comics are unrealistic, and so in that story it’s probably over 100 on the plane, plus a couple of token endomorphs. 

you got me that time.  every male on board would have the same build as a bodybuilder.

Tommy Tomorrow is exploring a planet.

"hmmm....this all seems familiar somehow, as if I had seen it somewhere but I can't place it!"

Um, maybe you saw it in "Empire Strikes Back"?  hmmm.... wait a minute, this comic came out in 1958!  HEY....George Lucas STOLE this idea from DC comics! :whatthe:

IMG_1622.jpg

9 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

"hmmm....this all seems familiar somehow, as if I had seen it somewhere but I can't place it!"

Um, maybe you saw it in "Empire Strikes Back"?  hmmm.... wait a minute, this comic came out in 1958!  HEY....George Lucas STOLE this idea from DC comics! :whatthe:

IMG_1622.jpg

I like that the dialog even says "this all seems strangely familiar..." 

Sets up a celebrity death match between Tommy Tomorrow and Han Solo.

25 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

IMG_1622.jpg

dimwits you are walking on taste buds wtf
FIGURE IT OUT

9 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Not to mention they're staring at a uvula.  Are uvulas a universal piece of anatomy in the universe?

:pullhair:

17 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Not to mention they're staring at a uvula.  Are uvulas a universal piece of anatomy in the universe?

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

And Jonah, going back a tick further.

Don't forget Ultra Boy of the LOSH.

On 2/8/2020 at 5:36 PM, gadzukes said:

Please, please, please, tell me that all the Amazons on Paradise Island don't still wear these ridiculous helmets.  

Are the helmets supposed to be B**bs or B*tts? Or both?  So dumb.  (maybe this was a visual joke by one of the artists?)

If there was a male soldier on the island I suppose he would look like Bullet Man?

1.jpg

Superman went to paradise Island and tried on their helmets.

Unfortunately he left it on for too long.

IMG_1628 (1).jpg